PDA

View Full Version : craigslist

kammer
01-21-2008, 10:19 PM
So, I have a new pet peeve. I'm looking on craigslist for potential new rides. It's really annoying when sellers don't reply to your emails. Also, when they don't pull an ad after the car sells. :grrr: How long should I wait until sending a second email?

p.s. if needed move to ot

DurableSwedish
01-21-2008, 10:39 PM
if all else fails, call them. people usually are decent to deal with if you call the number they provide...

Krunk Fu
01-21-2008, 10:42 PM
if all else fails, call them. people usually are decent to deal with if you call the number they provide...

yeah alot they only list an email though. No number. give it a day or 2 then email em back. Its weird ive emailed ppl on cars and they didnt respond and then id email them from a different email address and theyve gotten back to me within the hour.

kammer
01-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Agreed! Unfortunately, one in particular didn't. It seems to be about 50/50 about posting the phone numbers. I wish more seller did post them or at least respond to the emails. :roll:

kammer
01-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Its weird ive emailed ppl on cars and they didnt respond and then id email them from a different email address and theyve gotten back to me within the hour.

Actually, I have tried that on a few of them. Good idea.

Redwood Chair
01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah alot they only list an email though. No number. give it a day or 2 then email em back. Its weird ive emailed ppl on cars and they didnt respond and then id email them from a different email address and theyve gotten back to me within the hour.

Did you check your bulk folder?
Sometimes the message is routed there.