• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

dusk shots of former V745SE

ShadowofBob

Revived...
He's a couple shots I took of the V745SE in it's current state. Brought it back to CO a month ago and gave it it's first wash after a year of sitting in my driveway in CA. Altitude + Turbo = Lag:-(

nsw1.jpg

nsw2.jpg

nsw3.jpg

Not the most flattering shot for the wagon. Showcases the bad quarter from the accident and other dings.

so were the SE bumpers salvageable?

It used to look very good, I'd have to say it looks naked without its bumpers though...

so were the SE bumpers salvageable?

It used to look very good, I'd have to say it looks naked without its bumpers though...

They were totally salvageable, I just sold them. Bought a 745SE this summer and stripped it of it's complete kit in great shape(I didn't have skirts) and resold it for more than I bought it. Now they are just sitting in my garage awaiting a suitable 945 in a good color. The bumperless appearance is only temporary. Should have some stock black ones back on soon.

They were totally salvageable, I just sold them. Bought a 745SE this summer and stripped it of it's complete kit in great shape(I didn't have skirts) and resold it for more than I bought it. Now they are just sitting in my garage awaiting a suitable 945 in a good color. The bumperless appearance is only temporary. Should have some stock black ones back on soon.

I'm glad to hear that man! Good luck finding your dream 940. What color combo are you looking for?

It strange how life works out, you made some money and now you have the full kit, congrats!

I did the same thing to get my SE kit. I bought a 740se for $1500, swapped on stock bumpers and took off the whole kit for my wagon I drove the car for 20k miles, and sold it for $2500!

I love SE kits, I found an entire kit local I am buying as a backup for my car in case something happens.

I'm glad to hear that man! Good luck finding your dream 940. What color combo are you looking for?

Looking for a 93-95 945 Turbo in either metallic/charcoal grey, white, black, or maybe Midnight Blue w/ grey or black interior. So far I haven't had much luck finding a suitable one with no significant body damage or low miles. One will come along eventually I hope.

Back