• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

When I was cruising

Hi all

That 262c Bertone is not stantard. It has a post 86 240 boot lid. The trim along the bottom of the door above the sills is from a post 86 240 custom made to fit the 2 door body. The bonnet grill and the panel between the windscreen and the bonnet have been updated to post 86 240 style the head light are from a post 86 240 as well the bumpers have been upgraded the plastic type. If I were looking to buy the car I would find out why the body has been modifed so much

PS Looking to buy a 262c in the near future

George

Cars I own

Restoration project
Personal import 1974 144gl B20a M40
1975 264gl B27e with Cr M51 5speed getreg box

Everyday car
1986 760GLE B28f/AW71

Cars I have owned
1982 244GL B23e/M45

I don't know it's value at the moment, any toughts about it?
Today a paper was behind that it was for sale. It looks so nice and really want to buy it if I can afford it.

Thanks

Koen

Hmm, probably not an '81 afterall. Find out what engine it has. Could be a turbo if the previous owner went to so much trouble to change the outside of the car too.

This car is in Belgium, yes? Which would explain the Euro front end. I'd say as long as there's not much rust or a bad collision in its past, go for it.

a few rust spots at the normal places, he has been welded before I've seen at the rear inner fenders. I call the guy tomorrow.

Any thought about the value yet? How high can I go with my offer?

that does look like one tight car... i'd say go for it if you can... really clean looking for an '81, hopefully all that waork was done for for fun and not because it got wrecked. keep us posted!

-Jonathan

he asks about $2400; thats to much for me :-(
And the wheels I can't buy :-( :-(

But I did find a '68 142 for $300, next week I'll meet with the seller, a B21ET I would like to get it run in september, aiming for 200hp. A quick project. Then their is a meeting with drag races :-P

Back