• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Its HERE!!! (Header pictures)

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
Well... I was sitting on the can taking a dump at work and Dad knocked on the door and said "your headers here".. let me just say, once I was in a hotel that caught fire while I was taking a crap, I got off faster for the header than a fire!

lol, anyways, I haven't cleaned it up or anything (turbo or header) so its dirty, but enjoy!!!
18780788.jpg

18780789.jpg

vs original 'collector'
18780792.jpg

18780793.jpg

18780794.jpg

18780795.jpg

18780796.jpg

18780797.jpg

:-D Big ass thanks to Oskari who helped me get it!

Doug

Looking good Doug. Better get some good insulation above that thing, gonna burn your purty paint off with that big ass turbo next to the hood. :oops: :-P :-D

WAHHH!!
Call the Wahmbulance for me. I want one for my car.
As for that Holset, be careful not to suck any furry little varmints in that thing on startup.

[quote:6c2be20a9c]As for that Holset, be careful not to suck any furry little varmints in that thing on startup.[/quote:6c2be20a9c]

or yourself! :freak:

nick

can't wait to see the downpipe that bolts up to that sucker...how'd you get it and how much? would it be insanely difficult to weld one oneself? for a T3 flange?

Ya, its going to be close, but keep in mind that first, it is lower than the oil filler neck (which has tons of room) and 2nd when the motors in the car, it will be on a slant, with that side lower too.

Im going to put a heat shield on it, probably wrap the header/DP for now, next year have it jethot coated.

Doug

Heat really shouldn't be an issue on the paint since you'll be driving around for at least the first month with the hood off for show purposes. Oh, and to pull the motor three more times, eh? :wink:

Get out there and drive that thing!

Back