• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245/45/16 Racing Slicks on Ferrari BBS - Will it spool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaSideways

AW71AW71AW71 AW71AW71AW71
Well picked these up on eBay a few days ago -
ac19_1.JPG

They're in the bay area, haven't grabbed them yet.

The tires mounted are a 245/45/ZR16 -
Anyone think they'll ever fit on my car? Hahaha.

Depending oon the offest of the wheels, the tire should clear with out issue...that is as long as it's not crazy pounded...

If/when you do decide on snagging some street tire I'd recommend 225/50/16's though.

Last edited:
Depending oon the offest of the wheels, the tire should clear with out issue...that is as long as it's not crazy pounded...

If/when you do decide on snagging some street tire I'd recommend 225/50/16's though.

I was looking for a set of 16" wheels for snow tires. When they're all clean and prettified, we'll see what I decide to do. I'm pretty torn now, I got these, a set of 16" Team Dynamics that were going to be for winter, and a set of 17" Borbet Type A's...

those are so sick. Sell them to me if you ever get sick of them:-D

I'm listening...

Bolt pattern?
I wouldn't mind seeing those:p

5x108
And just seeing them? Get the wagon going and maybe we'll take them to the track one day this season on your car...

dude, you need to put prancing moose stickers over the ferrari emblems

Why?

5x108
And just seeing them? Get the wagon going and maybe we'll take them to the track one day this season on your car...
Why?
Done I'll let you know. But auto x is tough this year to get in to cuz they have a 50 max participant rule. Which means they fill up before I even hear about them. But I'll let you know.
Oh... I got a letter back... **** my life

To be honest didn't buy them for the slicks. Though they're a fun bonus, hahaha
Someone said on wheel whores they might be epsilon, not bbs, and looking at pics, I think he's likely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back