• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What I'm thinking, graphical content

sbabbs

300+ Member
300+ Club
I'm having my buddie cut out this vinyl for me.

checkered-hood.jpg

Simon

To each his own, but totally out of character for a brick.

im all for each to their own...but im sorry, bad taste is afterall bad taste...i mean alot of people i know dont like volvo, i tell em to **** off as its better than most of the crap out there...plus, its not like ive painted it lime green and got yellow wheels to match with a sky blue interior and a huge fibreglass body kit, although i also know a few who would call that good taste :grrr::wtf:

How about because I have the quickest brick on tbricks so far this year and all you duds can't beat me so I'm number one?

Keep talking trash, soon I'll be in the low 12's heading for 11's...

Also nuthin I like more then having all you fine people tell me how fugly my car is. I have to do something to fuglify it more.

I sold my 78 smokey and de bandit trans am back in 1988. I already have a black volvo Rsport racing jacket.

Remember this is my race car.... And I'm winning the race at this point. Beat me and I'll do whatever you want. Hot rod.

Simon

Last edited:
How about because I have the quickest brick on tbricks so far this year and all you duds can't beat me so I'm number one?

Also nuthin I like more then having all you fine people tell me how fugly my car is.

I sold my 78 smokey and de bandit trans am back in 1988.

Simon

No one cares, you asked how it looks. Almost all of us here are all about making our cars fast, so don't preach to us about that. But when you ask how something looks we're gonna tell you when it looks like ****. And that looks like ****.

Also nuthin I like more then having all you fine people tell me how fugly my car is. I have to do something to fuglify it more.

I sold my 78 smokey and de bandit trans am back in 1988.

Simon

It's a damn good thing that your car is fast, that way I don't have to look at it for long.

It's all good haha hahah.. Plus it's what I'm thinking, not what you think of what I'm thinking. Flame away.... I did lite the match.

I like the stay classy turbobricks... Ha ha ha ha ha.

Keep em coming if you want. I need more funnies.

Last edited:
F a i l

IMO

FAIL.

Just FAIL.

So wrong, and this is coming from somone who'll happily cut holes in the wing, paint the arches with dodgy orange flames from beer induced masking tape madness.

But seriously.

You WILL NEVER GET A CHICK with that crap on your bonnet.

You will be ridiculed

You will have your car keyed, tyres slashed, and graffitied.

FAIL

Just FAIL

Back