PDA

View Full Version : Not performance related but... Supplier for eyelids.

c
02-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Is there a local or even just a US supplier of the brickstylz eyelids for a 90 plus 700 series headlights? I think the brickstylz are nice but kind of pricey.

Captain Bondo
02-11-2003, 02:39 PM
You're right. This would be a showroom topic, just so you know. And yes I
m pretty sure brickstylz can get them, he is in Canada so i'm not sure what you mean by "US supplier". He essentially is a US supplier.

towerymt
02-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Is there a local or even just a US supplier of the brickstylz eyelids for a 90 plus 700 series headlights? I think the brickstylz are nice but kind of pricey.

I think you'll have to make them yourself to pay less. Shipping to the US from Canada will about double the price, so you'd be better off ordering more than just the eyelids to save money on shipping. A person from hova.com told me it would be at least US$25 shipping from Sweden for a pair of eyelids.

swede242
02-11-2003, 07:42 PM
I ordered a set for my G/F's car ($40) last July....as of September, I hadn't seen them. I cancelled the order and found a place in Norway that had them....$27, but by the time you paid all their stupid VAT taxes, it was almost $80! But at least we got them.

I will forewarn you though, although they look nice, car washes will blow them off like Hugh Grant....they are only 2-sided taped on. I have a set for a 940 I made out of steel scraps from an auto die that attach at existing bolt holes.