• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Midwest Fall Tour Pics - Post Your Pretty Leaves (And Drunken Shens)

pinguin

Queen Bitch of MWC Thread
Good times, the cruise down, climbing that big ass hill, Smith throwing and kicking anything he could touch... And who could forget our run in with the US Dept. of Fish and Wildlife?

Here in the Midwest, we party hardy! :zeeall:

I only got these, but I know some of you had real cameras...
fall01.jpg

img20101016115032.jpg

Good time, nice seeing everyone. Got a little expensive there at the end. I only have 2 pictures from the top of Brady Bluff

Trempealeau Mountain
101600_163900.jpg

101600_163800.jpg

Speeding crazy sons of bitches. Why did Anders and Eugene get off the hook and all the WI folks didn't?

Speeding crazy sons of bitches. Why did Anders and Eugene get off the hook and all the WI folks didn't?

Anders has soft lips and MR. GAME WARDEN took one look at Eugene's car and took pity on him in exchange for Eugene posing for him in camo.. :lol:

See the Midwest Chat thread for my explanation- in short, Eugene wasn't supposed to open his big mouth about it. The cop told me he was letting me off easy cause I wasn't going as fast, and that I should play along if anyone asked if I was cited.

I'm sorry for lying, I know it was bull****. I'm not that guy, I hope you can accept my apology.

Back