• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Time Lapse of my Engine Swap

CAPT_BLOTTO

#Crush It
I swapped the engine and made a time lapse video of it. Enjoy.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CayaAjSOc4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With that soundtrack I lasted about 20 seconds. Next time play the frames back about three times faster and drag the shutter, that way it'll be much more enjoyable to watch.

With that soundtrack I lasted about 20 seconds. Next time play the frames back about three times faster and drag the shutter, that way it'll be much more enjoyable to watch.

The Benny Hill soundtrack was fine for me, but I agree you could speed it up a bunch and drop a number of the frames from slower-moving scenes where most helpers are taking breaks. Overall, nice effort. Toward the end it was interesting to see the shadows growing longer.

Drag the shutter? Alex, can you explain what that is for my amateur photo brain?
Dave B

Drag the shutter? Alex, can you explain what that is for my amateur photo brain?
Dave B

You open the shutter longer but run a smaller aperture to keep the exposure the same. With a long enough shutter opening it blurs any movement, creating the illusion of motion. Karl did it in his timelapse video and I think it makes for a more compelling video.

Find a better song in public domain.

This was the first time I did a time lapse and just set it to auto. The laptop and camera did most of the work.

so the next I come over for random parts I'll see a lot more then an empty engine bad and stripped interior?? Very nice! Good work sir

Back