PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

olosports
03-04-2003, 05:53 PM
THERE IS A GUY NAMED STEPHEN WHO LIVES IN MASS. AND GOES TO SCHOOL IN MICH. well stephan has been turning his car into a t5r, as alot of people know. well he had made a deal with a very important person on vptuning.com and screwed him over!!!! well i didnt read the writing on the walls and made a deal with him he was to buy my titans. we had it all set up it was to be a done deal so i ordered 1600 worth of rims and tires and they are on the way i made a big down payment, being a poor college kid i cant afford to just drop a huge amount it takes awhile to gather money for mods. well with him screwing me like this i know am going to lose my downpayment and the local shop will probably not sell to me again as i am forced to screw them!!!!! thanks stephan.

so i guess to all he tries to make deals with BEWARE he has done this twice now that i am aware of. even if you have a definite deal he backs out at the last minute, instead of telling you he is looking around. i cant beleive how worthless your word is.

buy the way its not a t5r look alike without titans either.

so i hope this helps someone out there.

i have just found out he screwed a guy on some volans he bid on through ebay.

towerymt
03-05-2003, 08:08 PM
That really sucks, sorry to hear you got burned by him too.

BTW, I'm the one who is now buying those 5 Volan wheels that were on ebay. I was the 3rd highest bidder, but the seller and I reached an agreement and I hope to see the wheels by early next week.

Anonymous
03-06-2003, 07:10 PM
cool man!!!! good luck for you!!! i hope noone does business with him again. his ebay score tells all. plus now the screw count is 4. that i know off.