PDA

View Full Version : Looky what i Won on ebay!!!!!!

tjstoner
10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7927628820&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

I think I got a good deal, I will be doing the head swap, with a T3 ball bearing turbo thast I have, and I think I will wait for UltraMegaSquirt to come out, if its not out already. Any one have the foot controls and stuff I will need to switch to manual?, I just did my headliner, as soon as I have pics I will post, did it all black, looks soooooo much better than that a$$ crack beige crap that was up there. And I am sure my lungs are happier now that I am not breathing that dried up foam stuff thats floating around my car

DurableSwedish
10-30-2004, 07:26 PM
nice, what are your plans with it?

Felixredwoody
10-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Nice buy there, Will definately be a fun swap and provide lot's of grins. Tim

klr142
10-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Fix the link so it works, or leave it...

But anywho, SWEET! Tranny and all, not bad at all :cool: . DO IT!

swedefiend
10-30-2004, 08:39 PM
I don't think your link is working anymore... Well, it didn't for me at least...

You have to be creative. Cut and paste.

Nice find BTW. That is an excellent price. I am jealous. :)

Neil Peart
10-30-2004, 08:41 PM
niiiice man. Get it in and on with the videos lol. Good luck with it.

Jeph430
10-30-2004, 09:00 PM
What car is it going into? I have the manual clutch/brake pedal setup.

tjstoner
11-01-2004, 11:36 AM
It will be going in an 89 740 wagon, what do ya want for the pedal setup?, I sure could use it. I am thinking of doing a custom sheet metal intake manifold, kind of like the ones magnus motorsports makes for the 4g63 eclipse, its pretty sick, and working at a machine shop, and having acces to 4 different welders, I think I can pull it off. here is a pic of what I plan to model it after.

http://www.magnusmotorsports.com/images/intakes/intake1.jpg

I want to change the front facia as well and pretty much the whole car. skirts, rear, want one of those pimp hatch spoliers as well, I am real new to volvo, but I am a nut when I get started on stuff, I learn as much as I can, I have done a B16 swap in my 89 CRX a while back...pumping out 190 HP at the wheels N/A. I had a 95 Eclipse GS-t that I upgraded the turbo, imjectors, fuel pump, IC and such, but i sold it to pay for my new bicycle...well its a 6200 dollar Merlin Ti, so dont laugh. but I really like my volvo, plus the whole reason I got it was to transport my bike and friends bikes to races all over the country, so I have been seraching for the right setup to get me around with some confidence. any help would be awesome, the motor will not go in till everything is perfect. I will be posting pics of every major step

samyboy
11-01-2004, 06:02 PM
nice would be a nice modification to my Nova :lol:

spongemonster
11-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Nice to see another 16 valver doing stuff. I am not going to go the turbo route right now as I may just buy a different car for cheaper than building the motor I want. I may end up with 2 throttle bodies an 850 and a 960 one and they're great upgrades for the stock manifold once you port it to fit. Also, look for pz cams out of the penta boat motor... they're my holy grail lol.
James

tjstoner
11-02-2004, 10:34 PM
This is going to be alot of fun, I can't wait to get started on the swap, but i want to totally rebuild the bottom end as well as some molesting of the 16V head. the T-3 I am using is going to really make a huge difference. I am hoping for the 200-240 hp mark everyday driving, and perhaps more with a flip of a switch. Anyone have any opinions or suggestions I would be eternally grateful for the help. And wher can I find a 700 series hatch spoiler for my wagon?