• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sweet looking 1800

It was at sema, PFunk242 showed me the pics a few days ago, sweet car, the back end looks cool.

I dig the frenched headlights and the LED rears.

the rims are too american msucle car,

i can't believe they did the frenched in license plate. i did the exact thing to mine 3 yeras ago.

how come i have never seen this car before? it was probably just finished in time for sema or something. IPD msut;ve knwo about it as they sponsored the site.

the stance is good. i am trying to get my front end a bit lower so it looks raked out like that one, but lower.

i think they may have gotten rid of a little bit too much chrome trim. they also got rid of the side piece of chrome like me. dammit dammit dammmitt... if only i could get my car nice looking enough for SEMA.

i wonder what the engine is??? i would be surprised to find a stock b20 in there.

james

Wheels are not spinners. They look like something billet/one off.

They would not look so bad, had the back end been lowered and the wheels tucked up in the rear a little more.

I know exactly what wheel i would have done, but thats for another time :)

Definitely a nice ride.

Three Fat Tigers said:
I don't care for the wheels either, their sheer size raises the ground clearance to the point it looks silly.
that's actually a fairly lowered 1800 ground clearance... I have 15's with 20560 R15's on mine and it's got lowering sprigns and sits about that high in the back but much nicer in the front......

I don't much care for the frenched lights (head and turn signal), the grille is cool but the no surround is dumb.. also should have bumpers.. dont dig frenched liscence plate, or those retarded trunk vents... the taillights are kinda cool but a little too smoothed out for me around the edges...

I have already shaved all of the side trim off of mine... including the fin trim and agree with that, I don't really like shaved handles but the mirrors are tight... Wish they had some engine shots of it...
Oh and the wheels are way too chrome.. but remember it has for bolt pattern so they are american wheels.. don't look one off to me..
Sean

Nice car. Things I like:
Shaved body
Color
Frenched licens plate & turn signals (front)

Things I don't like:
Frenched headlights-> That's normally my favorite thing on a custom car but it looks kinda odd on this one. I think if the headlights were less sunk in it might look better.
Vents sticking out in the rear. ->I think the factory style molded into the body & painted the same as the car would look great.
Tail lights-> I like the originals. Maybe frenched in a bit.
Wheels are too big & chrome
Grill is nice but I'd like to see a modern version of the original.
HATE THE RICE MUFFLER. Either keep it simple & classic or do a race style side exhaust.

Glad I saw this car. Helps me visualize what mine will look like.

Rob

Back