• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Thats strange...Why are the quads squares in the parts bin?

Inc3pt

Hmmm....Tsk tsk..
Image647.jpg

And :eek: Whats this? A hood too?...Whats going on here :grrr:
Image649.jpg

Hmm...These arent the normal headlights on my car...
Image650.jpg

Oh.....Cool :-D
Image117.jpg

Comparision,
Before:
Image119.jpg

After:
Image501.jpg

Anyway, was at the junkyard on a Friday around 4:50 PM looking for a kickdown cable when a friend said "Come look at this grill" and what do you know, its a full flathood and 7" round headlight setup. The car was brought in two days before and oh so luckily untouched. Didnt have the money that day so I got the money later that night and went back literally the second they opened Saturday morning and walked out with all of it for $44 :-D :-D

I decided to go with a gloss because I dont like flat when its completely dry, it looks too pale and such and I thought on a hood that I might not like it. Aside from bad painting, it came out well. Hopefully temporary however so I can paint my car all one nice new color sooner or later.

Its sweet.

Thoughts? Comments? :-D

Edit: Sorry about the blurry pic, will go take another one real quick...

Double Edit: Got too dark, too fast and I have no tripod :-( Sorry.

Last edited:
400W of high beam. and these are only cheapy ring bulbs. oh and this was taken in bright daylight but the camera cut the exposure right back to compensate

medium.jpg

i'll do a fixed exposure shot tomorrow, but don't expect to be able to see anything but light

Last edited:
Back