• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My V70 D5 AWD R-Design

Morley

Barbie Ken
Guess what I bought this summer? This beauty:

Year 2011, 205hp diesel, automatic, , 19" Bor rims, black leather with white details, R-design exterior kit. I like it a lot. :-D

Attachments

• DSC_0173.JPG
    DSC_0173.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC_0182.JPG
    DSC_0182.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC_0184.JPG
    DSC_0184.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC_0188.JPG
    DSC_0188.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC_0219 - w.jpg
    DSC_0219 - w.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 460
To bad about the roof rails..
Needs a bit more low also. ;-)

I was very happy with my V70

Curb21sept00079.jpg

Good luck with yours!

White V70s are the bomb!
Don't think I will do much about this car, it's supposed to be a DD.

What have you done to lower your car? Is it AWD?

White V70s are the bomb!
Don't think I will do much about this car, it's supposed to be a DD.

What have you done to lower your car? Is it AWD?

It was a 2.5T FWD 6 speed manual.
For Lowering I used KW coilovers for Ford Mondeo of the same year. Only the lower bolts of the rear shocks need to be custom fabricated if the V70 comes with Nivomat.

Saw one on the highway, but it had diplomatic plates, so maybe they cheated.

I am pretty sure they do sell the D5 here, but they call it a Penta D3

If it would be black i wouldnt even consider posting here:-P New Volvo models in white....they really rock!!!!! Congrants mate!!! Are those 18 or 19inch wheels?

Very nice V70 and D5 is sweet, just that damn DPF filter that raises oil level:grrr:

And why oh why Volvo stopped making R models, just R design???
Because its all about money...after the global economy had its hit it was obvious Volvo cant continue with its R models. I personaly think the R cars were more like fast cars to Volvo enthusiasts as you cant compare Volvo S60R with a M5.....IMO!!!

If it would be black i wouldnt even consider posting here:-P New Volvo models in white....they really rock!!!!! Congrants mate!!! Are those 18 or 19inch wheels?

Because its all about money...after the global economy had its hit it was obvious Volvo cant continue with its R models. I personaly think the R cars were more like fast cars to Volvo enthusiasts as you cant compare Volvo S60R with a M5.....IMO!!!

Nail on head. Is the s60R quick? Sure. Does it hold a candle to any of the other performance sedans in it's price range? No way.

Man stop making me wish we did not just biy a 2014 WRX. Sporty R design and tons of cargo space, how could you go wrong!!!! And this thing is good looking to boot!

Back