• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 945 Turbo+ -94

740Limo

This is my 945 Turbo package with Volvos Turbo+ kit. The car are from 1994 and have M90 gearbox. The color are black metallic (214). Has rolled 43 400 swedish mil (269 675.718 8 miles) now
It have the original engine and gearbox still.
The equipment are black interior with black halfleather, original roof spoiler from factory, electric windows, electric mirror, ECC, passenger airbag, cruise control and some more :)

And some images:
When i bought it in december 2009, hade rolled 226 800.485 17 miles

Swedish Volvo 7/900 club streamer mounted

Front interior 2011

Bought Polaris rims at the spring 2012

New painted hood and the upper edge on front fender

On a car meet 2012

For the summer 2013 i painted the Polaris white

The interior 2013:

ECC as working :)

Not so common ;-)

Door panel wood in all 4 doors

At the VROM meeting in Gothenburg august 2013

Three generations of station wagons on line, all are mine :)
945 turbo+, 245 GL (i am owner numer 4), 145 from 1969(owner number 4 on that too)

As it stands now with 43 400 swedish mil on the meter and waiting for summer 2014 in the garage :)

Last edited:
Here in Europe, those headlights are used on all 940's, '91-'95 960's, 1992 740 and '87 (MY'88) - '92 760.

Nice car, btw.

What is this thing that looks like crack on drivers side front window corner? Additional wind deflector?

And, what are those"STOPP" and "RADIO" buttons on the dash for? Haven't seen those before...

And, what are those"STOPP" and "RADIO" buttons on the dash for? Haven't seen those before...

Cop buttons. It's probably an old unmarked police car. Two antennas, dark paintjob, Turbo+ and some underhood wiring are more clues although cop cars are usually AW71.

Old marked cruisers are always white and have a vinyl rear bench.

Here in Europe, those headlights are used on all 940's, '91-'95 960's, 1992 740 and '87 (MY'88) - '92 760.

Nice car, btw.

What is this thing that looks like crack on drivers side front window corner? Additional wind deflector?

The thing in the corner on drivers side are a original accessory from Volvo, i dont know the name on english but in sweden the name is inre vindavvisare. It does so it does not blow as much air when the window is down a little bit.

The buttons are from a Swedish 740 police car, they are not connected.

Cop buttons. It's probably an old unmarked police car. Two antennas, dark paintjob, Turbo+ and some underhood wiring are more clues although cop cars are usually AW71.

Old marked cruisers are always white and have a vinyl rear bench.

Yes its cop buttons but this car have never been a cop car, the wiring are from extra lights, wich is gone since 3 years.

The thing in the corner on drivers side are a original accessory from Volvo, i dont know the name on english but in sweden the name is inre vindavvisare. It does so it does not blow as much air when the window is down a little bit.
"Inner wind-deflector", perhaps? Rough translate based on my knowledge of German ("innen Windabweiser"), I might be wrong.

Thanks for the explanation.

Back