• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sticker Bomb Fuel Door

DanMarino

My 16 year old son picked up a fuel filler door at the junk yard over the weekend. He then sticker bombed it with everything he had. Here's the result. We put the original filler door back on because he wants more stickers. Send me a PM if anyone has a bunch of stickers they want to send us.

Need to wrap the stickers around the edges so you can't see the sticker edges or the original paint peeking out underneath. It also helps to use stickers that aren't square (curved edges are more interesting).

Honestly, with that selection of stickers it just sorta looks like bad spray paint. Sticker bombing can work - it's not my "thing" but I know people like it - but the reasons I've just mentioned make this fall a bit flat.

Good tips. My son is still working on it.
I'm glad he's interested in sticker bombing the fuel door instead of stabbing kids at his high school.

First poking the stretch, now stickerbomb, what's next you gonna let him rip off the side trim and let the water into that nasty little dead end area in front of the rear wheel?

I did this to the fuel door on my wagon when I lost the original. Then I turned 17 and decided it was stupid and painted it

Rear spoiler would be great fun.
He wanted to rust the hood so I told him to buy a fuel door and get creative with it instead.

It's a rust belt Volvo after all. What else can be done to ruin it.

I'm getting a hostile vibe from Redwoodchair for some reason. Not sure what exactly I did for that to come my way. Thanks to everyone for the tips. I get to deal with enough garbage in my life on a daily basis without getting dumped on here too. I enjoy coming to this forum and seeing/learning about the rear wheel drive Volvos out there that we all love.

What do you see???? A fuel door with some stickers and now all of a sudden its in the crusher LAWLALWALWLAWLAWLALWALALWALWL

And if he wants to cut some springs then I have an extra set of wagon springs that are sitting in the box when I bought them.

What do you see???? A fuel door with some stickers and now all of a sudden its in the crusher LAWLALWALWLAWLAWLALWALALWALWL

And if he wants to cut some springs then I have an extra set of wagon springs that are sitting in the box when I bought them.

Rusty paint removered hood, Virgos hanging on by 4 threads, sticker bombs, I'm just wondering what's next?

:omg:

Surely the rite of Tbricks passage cut springs?

:-P

I bought my car with a sticker bombed side mirror and roof rack. It was hilarious when I replaced those parts and all the #StockNissan240DriftKings didn't think my car was cool anymore.

Back