• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My latest Craigslist find

JuliusB

Craigslist find, ok everyday 240 turbo :) got its issues, but what to expect from a $800 bargain?

18309010_10155481557114369_521553484_n_zpsvidiyk7l.jpg

Front seats were shot, so took a trip to pick n pull and got some nice $15 seats:
18302179_10155481557149369_2015401201_n_zpsd1qmpx6z.jpg

Out some newer korean thingy..

On the way from portland i also found these in a junkyard, but havent decided if i'll stick to the original wheels or these:
18309056_10155481557104369_411550444_n_zpsj144gqxf.jpg

If anyone needs 740 turbo parts there's a fairly complete one in the junkyard in Molalla.. minus the wheels ofc. i can probably find the phone# for him if anyone is interested :)

idk about the seats man, other than that cool car. I feel it needs something more period correct.

They were cheap and gives good support :D the original ones is completely fallen apart, but i've kept them around in case i want it all original again.

All the 240's i found around the portland area junkyards was all stripped for interior, guess some of it has shown up here on TB for sale... :D

I did the same thing, found some hyndai seats that were like new and put them in my 740. The basically bolted right in. I got some 350Z seats for my 242, still trying to figure out how to make those fit. Yeah the korean seat secret. I got a lot of sheet on here for it also, good job!

They were cheap and gives good support :D the original ones is completely fallen apart, but i've kept them around in case i want it all original again.

All the 240's i found around the portland area junkyards was all stripped for interior, guess some of it has shown up here on TB for sale... :D

Head up to the Seattle area... There's a '91 244 at one of the yards in Lake Stevens that has a decent blue cloth interior in it. Might also be a '92 at the Tumwater yard with decent seats as well.

Head up to the Seattle area... There's a '91 244 at one of the yards in Lake Stevens that has a decent blue cloth interior in it. Might also be a '92 at the Tumwater yard with decent seats as well.

i'm all the way down in Springfield atm so a bit far for some seats that i really dont need yet. I'll keep an eye on the local yards down here and hopefully score something. The seat covers are in decent shape, it was the botton frame and upholstery that had disentigrated. so any color seats will do.

(and the Huyndaiwhateverthename are really good seats)

Back