• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

14.06 run on video

Nice run, now get into the 13's!!!! Way too close!

Congrats on that run.

According to whoever is talking about your run, you got a 5.07 R/T?

if you would have took a shit before hitting the track you woulda had a 13.99 :wink: ..nice run!

Very nice. That car is the ultimate ricer embarassment vehicle, a nasty looking old brick that hauls ass.

damn nice run. Stock t3 sheesh. i cant even pull that with a 15g with 20psi

Brickster151 said:
Nice run, now get into the 13's!!!! Way too close!

Congrats on that run.

According to whoever is talking about your run, you got a 5.07 R/T?
.507.. at that track a .500 is perfect. I pulled a .503 when i raced the 850lpt

Boosted2003 said:
key word tuned

to a greater or lesser degree, accurate o2 readings would have more than likely put the car into the 13's, we didnt touch the fuel map at all

it was fun, the speed is a bit lower than i would have liked at the end of the track, the 8th speed isnt bad tho.

I was going to save my snappy comeback as to not embarass you, but you asked for it.

Your car is stripped out. No dashboard!?
The fabled F+T "advantage" of higher compression
You have standalone fuel.
Huge injectors.
Spark control.
Open exhaust.
Race gas.
Not your daily driver
9.0@79.

My car runs a full interior. System thumping in the staging lanes.
Low compression turbo motor.
Stock fuel management.
Browntops.
No spark control, shitty ass LH timing retard.
Streetable exhaust with muffler.
Check engine light on cause I don't have a coolant temp sensor.
Driven daily to work and pimpin' on the weekends.
8.881@80mph

Who's got the snappy comeback now, heeb? :owned:

And don't give me that dollars-to-hp bullshit, cause I frankly don't care. Its my business if I wanna spend the cheddar to make my car reliable.

umm, is something wrong with my comp?

it starts to play, the car would hit 2nd gear and the video would stop but the sound would keep playing....

whatsup with that?

no dashboard? the dash is and always has been in it, instruments are there (not functional, but there) theres no glovebox at the moment.. i'll give you that.. as far as functional weight removed, my back seat collectively was 30lbs, the rest of the missing panels maaaybe another 40 (and they're going back in). wooo I really stripped it for the track. I could have gone ahead and pulled out the 60lb passenger seat.

Lets see, I have a stock turbo, factory cam, stock head, stock fuel system except for the bigger injectors, and a megasquirt. It took you running 21 psi down the 8th to beat my 8th mile time by oo .2 seconds and less than half a mile per hour. I did it at 15psi with blisteringly high spikes up to around 16 on shifts. 2.5 inch crush bent open exhaust from the downpipe back to your full 3inch system (its not short! its thin!)

shitty street tires and half a tank of race and premium mix.

I'll see your snappy comeback and offer this musing:
It would appear that the recent success the f+t had at the track struck a cord with some of the ft crowd eh? got a little too close to the freshly built and ported goodness? :wink: :badboy: 8-)

edit: I dont see how two broken tenisoners in a 4000 mile span is reliable :-P

Back