• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Central Texas Turbobricks (2) Pics - 56kBAD

Justin Volvo

Slow Rider
Well, I didn't get many vovo pics this time. Wanted to post a few up here. Thanks for coming out everyone, it was fun. The twisties were fun, but I was too busy driving to think about taking pictures. I have about 100 pics of the classic cars too, I will post some more of those later if anyone wants to see them. I think only one other person had a camera :(

-justin

best one:
volvos-dam.jpg

DSCF6567.jpg

DSCF6570.jpg

DSCF6575.jpg

DSCF6619.jpg

DSCF6617.jpg

DSCF6571.jpg

DSCF6608.jpg

DSCF6628.jpg

DSCF6603.jpg

wheel.jpg

DSCF6708.jpg

Neil Peart said:
Nice meet it looks like!! So, whos car is the fastest:lol:
Justins red 740 was the fastest, mine was running like crap. Found out today the gasket on the CBV had half of it blown out allowing boost leak. Fixed it and went out and did 2nd gear powerslides whoohoo.
Pgringo (philip) was almost as fast in his basically stock (just has a mbc at about 10 psi) blue 745 turbo and then my son Matt in his blue 740 turbo manual tranny also mostly stock (rear muffler deleted).
The manual trans 700's feel a lot peppier than the autos with the same power I've noticed.
Thanks to all who came, I had lots of fun. The great race cars were really cool and show how far we've come in the last 95 years or so.
We tied Justin to a bunch of helium balloons on a tether to get the shots from above. He wasn't scared at all. :omg:
;-)

Last edited:
Morley said:
Who's the guy who can't park properly?? :-P ;-)

...maybe he should have parked on the handicap p-lot.

hardy har har. =D my car stalled as i rolled into the parking lot and i coasted into that space. with the price of gas i figured it wasn't worth the money to start her back up to straighten out. =P

where is matt with the vids?

Last edited:
Anyone else get any good pictures? I know I saw at least one other camera there. I will try to get the video from matt and convert it to divx soon. Does he even have an account here? Well I am excited to hear what my car sounds like from the outside when it's going by. I bet it's pleasantly loud. Does anyone want to see more pics of the Great Race cars?
-justin

What's that weird arse things on the back of the silver car? Giant slingshot?

Oh, and great pics! There's some fine scenery in there as well, a giant hill of just grass!

The Guv said:

It's a BBALL ring Ben!!! :lol: :lol:

Melbourne-ites our aim is to get more than 6 cars to ours!!! lol

Looks like you guys had fun - and any photo's of Race cars have gotta be good!!

The Guv said:

Oh, and great pics! There's some fine scenery in there as well, a giant hill of just grass!
Wierd thing is a bike rack

Big Hill in back ground is the backside of a man made Dam. You can see the top of it in the Pic that shows the Vereda Real sign. Its a large lake made in the 1960's.

Back