PDA

View Full Version : turbo bricks decals

one245tweezy
05-08-2003, 08:22 PM
im not sure if anyone has posted this before, sorry for reposting if they have, but would it be pretty bad (bad as in cool) if we could get some turbo bricks decals or sumthin to show our brick appreciation? jus a thought that came into mind- mitch

boostdemon
05-09-2003, 02:57 PM
yeah, they're coming, as soon as i get my tax refund im making "official" stickers

Anonymous
05-09-2003, 04:11 PM
ok, thanks, that will be really cool- mitch

towerymt
05-10-2003, 05:02 PM
One week til carlisle and time is running out...

boostdemon
05-10-2003, 08:40 PM
yeah, theres no way in hell they'll be ready by carlisle. just fyi, official shirts and hats should be on their way too..

740TurboPerformance
05-10-2003, 10:49 PM
"Turbo is the way to go, if not, get dropped cuz ur too slow..." :rofl:

yo bro, you got me laughin' like a motherf'er, I like it like it you made my night.............

Yeah, kind of interested in the decal thing myself, that way the ricers know where to check us out after I smash on them like I almost always do........ :-)

Later guys

Two245Turbos
05-17-2003, 03:47 AM
oh of course, i mean, i got respect for rice, but theres just too much of it around here, too many hondas, acuras, and whatever that all look/perform the same, i got interested in volvos cuz they are sumthin different, plus, who'da think that theyed get smoked by a family car, haha, aight man, thnks for the compliments on the motto- Mitch

Two245Turbos
05-17-2003, 03:47 AM
by the way, this is Mitch on my dad's user id, jus fyi, sorry, lol- Mitch

ACCORDianated
06-01-2003, 12:45 AM
oh of course, i mean, i got respect for rice, but theres just too much of it around here, too many hondas, acuras, and whatever that all look/perform the same, i got interested in volvos cuz they are sumthin different, plus, who'da think that theyed get smoked by a family car, haha, aight man, thnks for the compliments on the motto- Mitch

Too much? TOO MUCH?!?!?! One can never have too many Hondas and Acuras running around like a bunch of angry Weed-Eaters! The more vinyl stickers the better! And how about those Bling-Blings- werd up! BWAHAHAHA! just kidding. I'm trapped in the "Realm of the Rice Rockets" but at least it isnt an offensive one. I have total respect for Volvos and aren't knocking them- hell my dad had a '67 1800, and my wife thinks theyre ugly- which just makes me like them that much more. :badboy:

tc all, peace out.