PDA

View Full Version : Megasquirt

akarilo
09-02-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm considering doing a megasquirt on my `90 740-T wagon. I had a Flyin Miata Link stand alone on my old turbo miata and it was the tits, so I know the benefits of fuel control! What is the general concensus on MS across the board? What kind of total invest etc.

KR

740ATL
09-02-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm considering doing a megasquirt on my `90 740-T wagon. I had a Flyin Miata Link stand alone on my old turbo miata and it was the tits, so I know the benefits of fuel control! What is the general concensus on MS across the board? What kind of total invest etc.

KR

most people with aftermarket ems on this board have MS.... and are more than pleased.

I've seen it installed on 3 cars and seen it's performance on all of them... amazing what you can do with it.

Total investment... $200 for MS/wiring/etc, $200 for a wideband O2/controller, $50 for the odd sensors you don't have, $50-1000 for the laptop you do/don't have.

or at least this is what I have garnered from scouring the MS posts on this board and from reading the manual 12 times.

welcome.

Mike

benflynn
09-02-2005, 11:16 PM
mine cost about 300$ by the time it was in..i had a couple of laptops..just bought a lc1-200$
worth thousands