• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"New" 760ti

MetalgodZ

Bored Member
'88 760ti
Red interior, soon to be red with black cloth, carpets, and anything else that looks better black
No rust :-D
Only one thing wrong with it: It's an automatic...but that can be fixed easily.

Before washing:

Interior:

Me (L), Mike (middle), and Shane (R) and Shane's car....the 700 that made me realize that they're not ugly. :-P :

Part of the "New England Volvo Mafia" :rofl: :

760 after being washed:

Sorry to steal your word Griz, but komfort is the only way to describe this car. It's smoother than any Volvo, new or old, I've ever been in. It's smoother than most cars I've been in. Boost doesn't "come on" because you never even feel it spool...it's seriously one of the most luxury cars I've been in. :drool: I can't wait for a little tint and some springs, although I like the ride enough (as a daily driver, not a "performance" car) that I might not get rid of the nimovats...

Last edited:
Bambam said:
damn, I would do everything to get the red interior but in europe it's easier to find b204fts than this interior

Easier to find b204fts, huh? Reeeeeaaaalllyy........... :badboy:

I really don't like the red leather seats, but I was going to leave the rest of the interior because the 760 has unique padded stuff all over.

If you want the leather from the seats and the carpet, when I switch them out for black stuff I'd be willing to ship them to you. PM me if you want.

Yeah, the 760's drive really nice - super smooth, quiet and nice power. Wish I had that engine in my 740....

Back