• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Last minute Saturday night cruise night in Modesto

Tuff240

240 Ninja
Hey everyone,
Looks like a few of us here in the valley are going to meet up Saturday night July 19th at 10pm for a little BS-ing and some cruising.

Where:
Modesto, California in the Starbucks parking lot near the corner of Briggsmore and McHenry Avenue. For you out of towners, Briggsmore exit off Highway 99. East about 2 or 3 miles to McHenry. Flip a bitch at McHenry and go back up Briggsmore about a half block. You won't be able to miss our bright ass cars. You'll actually be able to see us just before you get to McHenry. McHenry will be the street with ALL the cars :-P . Volvula's black 245ti, Nathan's bright blue 244ti and my orange 242ti will be there for sure.

We will do some BS-ing for 30 minutes or so waiting for people to show up. Then we will do some cruising and Honda/Acura bashing untill at least midnight. Maybe until 2am if there is lots of traffic. You can of course come and go whenever you like. If you are running late you can call my cell phone and we'll meet up with you somewhere on McHenry Ave.

So, if you ain't got nuttin to do, come hang out and get in trouble with us :badboy: .

Sorry it's such short notice, JUST decided to go out this weekend :-P .

-Patrick D.
209-969-8686

well i hope i can make it, but i probably wont be able to.. i have to replace my control arm bushings, and dont have any yet, and i dont know how long thast gonna take...

Just so that everyone knows. Modesto is known for its cruising. The famous film producer George Lucas is from here. His movie AMERICAN GRAFFITI was based on it. Its still much the same as it was in the movie...except more rice of course. Plus tonight is X fest There will be thousands of people downtown at the event both bringing more people in and keeping our local police force too busy to pull over volvos. :wink:

yup, im familiar w/ the scene down in modesto... just going back and fourth showing off... maybe a little racing.. etc... Used to go down w/ my friend who lived in manteca. Good times!

buuuuuuuuuut, looks bad on me comming out tonight. Im gonna give it a try tho...

Back