• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New deep dish wheelzzz pics, kinda

V8BRICK

These are the wheels I plan on running on the '86 wagon with a turbo V8 when it's all ready. They're 17x9 fronts and 17x10.5 rears. Rears are 310 width and I'm thinking a 275ish or less on the front, depends. The spacers are 1.125" on front and rear, and I'm thinking I can go a little less on the front, more like .5" would work nicely without having too much fender work to do. The goal is keep them perfectly flush with the fender lips, so a little massaging is in order of course. And I'm not really dead set on the spacers for the rear either, this was just a photoshoot/fitting thing. The rears are anthracite, but I'm running them all in silver, got a couple extra 10.5's a year or so ago for fitting. Anyway, enough blabbing:

deepdish_01.jpg

deepdish_02.jpg

deepdish_03.jpg

deepdish_04.jpg

deepdish_05.jpg

Was thinking I'd get a set of the Bullits but I didn't have the cojones for the 10.5" ers. Gonna look sweet, if you can get them to fit.

DAAAAANNNNNNGGGGG IT!!! You beat me to them! At least now I don't have to wonder what they would look like! Looks GREAT!!!

Your car will be added to my Screen Saver list ASAP!!! More Pics! More Pics!

Sick!!!!

I have always thought those wheels would look awesome on a 2xx.

Back