• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my car all bangd up

repair or not to repair?

• repair

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • strip for bits and buy another car

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozzy

is falling apart.........
72692758O233731137.jpg

72692725O346883820.jpg

72693046O887748796.jpg

72693231O218935707.jpg

http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/72/6/9/O/72692758O233731137.jpg
http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/72/6/9/O/72692725O346883820.jpg
http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/72/6/9/O/72693046O887748796.jpg
http://photo-origin.tickle.com/image/72/6/9/O/72693231O218935707.jpg

Last edited:
tedium said:
Where's the option for "I can't tell what the pictures are because they only fit quarter at a time on the screen"?

get with the 90's and get a bigger monitor...or like me...3 lol
Griz

Honestly, I think it could easily be fixed. New fender, Arm, tie rod,...Titan, bang out the floor (it doesnt have to be purdy its under the carpet anyway). But I cant really tell how bad the engine bay is...doesn't look bad though. I'm 1 for "Fix It" Good Luck!

Vol240vo said:
Honestly, I think it could easily be fixed. New fender, Arm, tie rod,...Titan, bang out the floor (it doesnt have to be purdy its under the carpet anyway). But I cant really tell how bad the engine bay is...doesn't look bad though. I'm 1 for "Fix It" Good Luck!
well in the next week i`m gonna get it jacked up and some proper pics of it.

oh yeah as for the titan... the M3's alloy on the nearside rear was worse so there damn good rims!

Hard as it is to say it I'm going to have to go with scrap the car and get another.

The footwell intrusion is too bad and most likely has split the seam that runs through it. The front end looks twisted, who knows what damage has been done to the shell/chassis.

Take the insurance money, buy back the car and find another 740Ti to transplant all the good bits onto. The car did it's job and sacrificed itself for your safety. It'll never run as well again so the best thing to do is ensure that parts of it live on in another beast!

TheJoyOfSix said:
Hard as it is to say it I'm going to have to go with scrap the car and get another.

The footwell intrusion is too bad and most likely has split the seam that runs through it. The front end looks twisted, who knows what damage has been done to the shell/chassis.

Take the insurance money, buy back the car and find another 740Ti to transplant all the good bits onto. The car did it's job and sacrificed itself for your safety. It'll never run as well again so the best thing to do is ensure that parts of it live on in another beast!
dude i`m leaning the same way! nut you know that ecu of yours....well i dont think i need it anymore:omg:

im voting strip it and build up a new car. if this is a 700 series think of this as the oppertune time to upgrade to a 900 series. :D glad ur ok, thank god for swedish engineering.

so you got into a bit of a tumble with a german did ya? im just happy to hear the volvo did better then the car costing much much more. proof that function should come before form. the germans forgot that a while ago.

TheJoyOfSix said:

bah.

pessemist I say! bang the **** out, and if that seam is split, weld it.

Back