• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Up to date on me/car/etc

Wphsmike

Mike
So, I'm graduating May 19th from High School, and couldn't be happier. I figure I'll make this thread now and since i'll be going to Mexico and Europe this summer I can keep everyone up to date.

Prom:

I'm in between the two girls with the blue dresses on, I'm wearing the Coral vest and bowtie(most call it pink):

Picture057.jpg

Senior Banquet at church, the only guy in Youth group graduating (you can call me a pimp):

Picture087.jpg

And my car taken today after I washed it:

Picture092.jpg

Picture096.jpg

I will keep you all up to date on the awesome, ME!

gockpunch said:
whoa you're hella tall

nice car; very clean in those pics

it looks really good with those wheels

Thanks, and oh in that picture with the grad caps on, i was on a 6 inch tall stage or something. I'm only 6' 1" haha

6' 1" for the win. anways. veryyyyyy nice looking car, i love those wheels so freaking much. i still have another year of highschool :(

m4ld0.^ said:
6' 1" for the win. anways. veryyyyyy nice looking car, i love those wheels so freaking much. i still have another year of highschool :(

Hang in there. Senior year goes much quicker than you think. Maybe that's because I had three classes and went to work from 1030 until 430...I don't know.

You're almost done!

tahts awesome dude im a senior too and graduating the 28th of may took some pics with both of my volvos before prom they are pretty sweet lol but dude that is a sweet 900 with the polaris very tight dude

m4ld0.^ said:

dude enjoy it while you can dude senior went by really really fast!!!! im kinda of scared of going to college lol just because the fact that ill miss goin to high school with everyone

Proof...guys who drive volvos can get girls :-P .

Nice car mate...car looks really clean and classy.

stylngle2003 said:
you NEED non-fog ecodes sooooo bad with clear corners, and a modded eggcrate as well. then your car would definetly be one of my favorites yet!

And where might I get a set of those and what will they set me back?

Thanks guys for all the comments and Three Fat Tigers, I love how you lowered it, looks sweet.

Wphsmike said:

Thanks guys for all the comments and Three Fat Tigers, I love how you lowered it, looks sweet.
if youre going to europe you can buy em there yourself :-P

great looking car!

Volvo311 said:
dude enjoy it while you can dude senior went by really really fast!!!! im kinda of scared of going to college lol just because the fact that ill miss goin to high school with everyone

college >>>>>> highschool

Wphsmike said:

I have the eggcrate for the non-fog front end, though it would take a little bit of work to make it work with a non 1990 front end. pm me if you want it or hit me up on aim.

Back