• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dayton, Ohio meet on Saturday, August 23rd - Volvos & Mi

Mike F

A group of Volvo folks in Ohio plan to have a gathering on Saturday, August 23 beginning at 11:00 a.m.

The location is SP Imports, 3805 Wilmington Pike, Kettering (a southern suburb of Dayton), Ohio 45429. Here is SP's Web site: http://www.spimports.com/
SP (Self Preservation) Imports specializes in Mini Coopers and other British cars, so if you or someone you know likes the original Minis, come on down. The owner promised to have a few restored Minis on display.

The Ohio VCOA tries to meet every few months in various locations in Ohio. If you live nearby, come on down!

From the south:
Take I-75 north
Take I-675 north
Take exit #8, Wilmington Pike and turn left (north)
Cross Stroop Road (after a mile or two).
Look on the left for an orange and black Locksmith sign; SP Imports is in the same lot.

From the north:
Take I-70 to I-675 south
Take exit #7, Wilmington Pike and turn right (north)
Cross Stroop Road (after a mile or two).
Look on the left for an orange and black Locksmith sign; SP Imports is in the same lot.
-OR-
From the north:
Take I-70 to I-75 south
Take exit #50-B (Springboro Pike) and turn left
Turn left on Dorothy Lane (2nd traffic light)
Cross Shroyer Road
Turn right on Wilmington Pike
Look on the right for an orange and black Locksmith sign; SP Imports is in the same lot.

If you need more info, e-mail me at volvo1971@att.net. Hope to see you on the 23rd!

Back