• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 760 is off it's ramps and nearly done!

TheJoyOfSix

Grumpy old git
Yes, that's right, after 15 months the 760 was taken down from the ramps and fired up! The complete manualisation program is very nearly complete, but owing to the clutch slave cylinder blowing it's seal it still hasn't got an operational clutch (new one on order, should be here by next weekend!). Much to my relief the the triggers on the flywheel seem to be doing their job as it fired up after a few seconds, but the idle is now ridiculously high possibly due to the lightening :e-shrug:
A few pimping jobs were done at the same time (wheels, grille and lenses) and the results are here..

Before
764resize.jpg

After
760%20offramps1.jpg

760%20offramps2.jpg

760%20offramps3.jpg

That's an econ/voltmeter gauge set from a 400 series.

grizlyadams said:
however a bell housing for a V6 prv and the M46 does exist....
Griz

got one my my 262...too bad i still need one to hook up to a T5...

let us know how long that m46 holds out behind the b280, eh? :rockon:

Well done for dodging the storms yesterday, i suppose james and ryan were there with you, you'll be running out of "not been dones", great work, take it to the bkv and watch the purists splutter into their tea, best wishes les.

Yes, James and myself were there, watching and helping - my car appears in one of the above pics :D

The beast sounded wonderful when it was running and it started up first time as well.

There are the same wheels are the 262C but rupert got a second set.

Its not lowered but since the nivomats haven't moved, they are currently deflated hence the lowered look.

i have that same air freshener... i think im going to throw mine away it doesnt do anything and the fluid turned brown...

other then that very nice! im liking the addition of the eggcrate but boo on the wierd bumper attachments.

Back