• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by blkaplan

1. blkaplan

Wheel Hop Woes!!! ***Turbo LS 244

When axle bushings go bad it can cause this, https://www.bneshop.com/products/240-rear-axle-spherical-bearings?_pos=1&_sid=97c827195&_ss=r
  2. blkaplan

What is the purpose of this plate?

ABS 240 models do have a similar plate, its not the same but it does the same thing.
  3. blkaplan

Head Work for Fuel Economy?

Electric power steering pump conversion would net you a small gain in MPG.
  4. blkaplan

IPD springs loose at full droop with BNE select

It shouldn't cause any problems for luxe steering bearing. Thats one of the reasons we started including the retainers with the parts.
  5. blkaplan

tremec t5 resonance

I have seen that. The hole position floats a little bit, I always just base the center from the original machining, if it was good enough for volvo its probably fine. Hard to know what exactly the "blue print" dowel pin spacing and center would be
  6. blkaplan

tremec t5 resonance

It can be done wrong. Its not so difficult to inspect with a dial indicator.
  7. blkaplan

25mm Spacers

I am hoping to restock them soon. Need to get a bunch of material in and do a lot of machining for various back ordered items
  8. blkaplan

Project Mj?lnir - Volvo 850 NA - ITB

FYI, Johann passed away https://volvospeed.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=90984&page=107&app=forums&module=forums&id=90984#elControls_2472425_menu RIP
  9. blkaplan

The Buchka 242 Fake Racecar

Very nice!!! The amount of effort and work it takes to get a finished product like that without years of experience can not be overstated.
  10. blkaplan

Which camaro/firebird T5 manual

How would a mid-shift option help on a 700?
  11. blkaplan

Ability to rebuild original 240 heater fan motors

I haven't gotten anywhere with it beyond ideas floating around in my head. I do have a car that needs a blower motor so that's a good catalyst. getting some more used ones to look at would certainly be helpful
  12. blkaplan

Replacement 240 ABS Sensors

Ive thrown away hundreds of them, Ill see if there are any laying around.
  13. blkaplan

850 abs module rebuild ?

We used them for our 850 race car, haven't had any issues.
  14. blkaplan

Vibrating 240

Have you actually measured your wheel run out? If the wheels are balanced, it doesn't mean you wont get vibrations from it being bent. Get a cheap dial indicator and measure the inner barrel of the wheel as you spin it. You can also have them road force balanced but that's probably...
  15. blkaplan

Looking for advice for rear coilovers ( 240/244 )

Whats your budget? Are you willing to run a custom trailing arm?
Back