• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by boosted_nonv

1. B

Ipd Cam Advance

Wtf is goin on with my car, I put my idp cam gear to +5 advance or atleast that's what I thought it was, now the car is slow freaking slow, the instructions says when u take it off make sure the lil nipple in the cam is on the setting u want, I chose the 5 and its like I retarded the freaking...
  2. B

ecodes corner lights for 744

Can someone please tell me why all of a sudden my corners are falling out, I already lost one last weekened now the driver side wants to fall out, what's goin on they werenice and snugged before
  3. B

Aw71 issue

Why won't my car go into 4th gear, just happened this morning on the way to work
  4. B

Potentiometer

Can someone tell me where and how I install my Pot and what am I setting it too?
  5. B

Atlanta Volvos

Man when in the heck are the Atl volvo scene gonna have a meet again?
  6. B

Stalling issue

Do I need to put the AMM on the cold side after the BOV to prrevent stalling or before?, Just started to happen after I did this new setup, what do u guys think I need to do It ran fine before with the 16t and stock bov from the older 740s
  7. B

Apexi AfC

I think I seen u guys talk about this along time ago but I can't search, so ima ask again, what so you guys think and tunning with a AFC, what are some of u guys experience who has tried, I expect the really good tuners on here to tell me why they won't use it
  8. B

I keep loosing all my power

My freaking 91 740 used to work perfect, now all of a sudden its dies, I sit at a light, rpms drop to a point that it would die, if I try to put up the windows the it would die and ill lose all power in the car, everything, I change my alternator, then took it back to work tested the charging...
  9. B

250-260 whp ?

Ok car is 91 744, has standard mods Stock motor, AW71 Aem tru boost gauge set at 17 psi Ipd Cam Kit set at 0 3" amm 3" full exhaust 16t with cbv block off plate Mikes chips Brown tops Upgrade IC Haven't dynoed it but I'm shooting for 250- 260 whp, is there something else I need to add to get...
  10. B

740 wont drive

Some please point me in the write direction, I don't have a clue what to check, my car has upgrade IC, 16t, 14psi, stock injectors and Amm, 3" full exhaust, tlao chips, car use to drive perfect all year now its barely wants to crank, when it finally does and I try to drive it just acts like it...
  11. B

91 740 v. ifinallygotsomestanceonmy****

wheels are RADERWERKS 18x8.5f 30et, and 18x10r et25, im using 1" adapters 5x108 to 5x112 from Adaptitusa.com, it wasn't hard at all to get it to fit, i have a fender roller so just pulled the back out some and rolled the inner lips flat and it fit under pretty good, im actually happy with the...
  12. B

AMM issue

my car has boost cut at 12 pounds stock AMM, i run it to 14psi, i just installed the 012 AMM no boost cut anymore but it feels like its dying at top end now didnt do it before, can someone tell me why that happen to me, i changed back to stock now but someone help, **** pissed me off, before it...
  13. B

Import FaceOff

Any volvo guys going to these races on Nov 1, in Montgomery, would like to see Kenny's 740 and Sam 2J 240 there and any other volvos, i think Sam raced my homeboy's supra and beat his ass :lol: last time, just wanna see some fast volvos, ill be there with my team:oogle:
  14. B

WHP Expectations

OK guys I'm not as knowledgeable with volvos as some of you in here, but I'm not a noob when it comes to performance, I just moved outta hondas and firgured ill try volvo since the car was free, my question to you guys are what kinda horse power can I expect to get out of this setup Car: 91...
  15. B

Turbo Timer Help

I just installed my apexi turbo timer and it doesn't count down when I turn the car off, it only counts down when the key is in the second position, I've follwed one of our tbricker's advice on how its done but I don't know why it doesn't count down after the car was actually running, my car is...
Back