• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by DennisvdB

1. DennisvdB

LH2.4 runs rich when engine get warmer

I have a problem with my LH2.4 equipped '76 Volvo. It's now running a 3" MAF, a set of brown tops (cleaned and matched) and a 16T. When I start the car and let it idle, the A/F is around 13,5, briefly after that it starts to lean out (16,5 to 17). When the car reaches 60C Celsius, it goes back...
  2. DennisvdB

Instrument cluster and pigtail problem

Installed LH2.4 with Buchka wasted spark in my 1976 244, but I have a problem. The instrument cluster will light up (the symbols like oil pressure etc.), but when the car is running they're still on and won't go out. I'm using the old style cluster for now, until the R-sport is ready. But that...
  3. DennisvdB

LH2.4 install, fuel pump won't run

Installed LH2.4 in my '76 244. When the ignition is on, the main fuel pump will start very briefly, but runs a bit rough. Also stops immediately afterwards. Cranking the engine won't help it start either. Measured the pins on the EZK, everything seems ok except for 2 pins. (on this schematic...
  4. DennisvdB

What kind of diff is this?

Picked this up yesterday, but the seller couldn't tell me what brand it was. So I thought the TB-family might chime in on this. Guess it's a LSD :-P Seller had it in a 1031. Only numbers on it, no brand name. Internals with gears, no central spring so I guess no clutch-disks? On the...
Back