• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by frostburner

1. F

Wobbly Crank Pully

So my Crank pullley wobbles a bit and makes a noise like its hitting something everyone in awhile more so when cold. better when hot.. any ideas.. i can wobble it alittle by hand when the motor is off, its a 92 940 turbo sedan.. thanks
  2. F

Billet Fuel Rails???

So just a question, here is the fuel rail I designed for my other project car. I was looking at our volvo ones and I could probably design one fairly easily. Would there be any interest in these? I know first question is cost, my guess depending on how many I could get machined at 1 time to...
  3. F

wheel help

Ok so im trying to find out what brand of wheels these are so I can get more info on them such as weight and what not. Anyone recognize this style?
  4. F

Stereo Swap

I had a question, my 92 940 turbo volvo has the stock radio with 6 disc cd changer from factory, now I have a complete sound system from my other car that I want to put in it including new speakers, subs, headunit the works, is it going to be an issue swapping everything over, is tehre a harness...
  5. F

Engine Cutout.... again

Ok driving home from work tonight the engine cutout.. it died but then caught itself. died again and caught itself and then drove fine.. rest of the way home was fine.. now could it be the powerstage again... its making the same exact symptoms and when i replaced it before it went away...
  6. F

Radiator adapter nipple?

Ok so i started swapping out my radiator today since my stocker was leaking i got a replacement, i noticed the replacement didnt come with the threaded nipple for the inlet and outlet for the tranny lines. is tehre somewhere i can get these, i tried taking out the ones that were in my stock...
  7. F

Intermetint Stalling

Ok so my 940 has come down with some issues as of this morning.. it stalled about 8 times going to work this morning. It would happen at idle.. while accelerating, on decel, the whole 9 yards. It is never consistant. Pretty scary when your making a turn at 30mph and ur car shuts offs. I had a...
  8. F

which brake pads

Ok question, i need to replace the rear brake pads on my 92 940 turbo.. now when i was looking through autozone it had an option of with or without multilink suspension? i dont know what i have and i need to change them today when i get home as they are very watsed. any info greatly appreciated
  9. F

fan doesnt turn on anymore but no over heat?

ok i just noticed my fan doesnt turn on anymore.. yet my temp gauge still reads fine and it always gets to operating temperature and never goes higer.. yet ive been waiting for teh fan to come on for about 30 min.. drivign around or idling or anytihng.. any way to fix this..
  10. F

water pump help.. a proposal

if anyone in socal wants to make a quick 75$.. i need to install my water pump and have been trying for 2 days to no avai.. so if youve done it before and would liek to give me a hand i can pay a nice chunk of change.. let me know
  11. F

DYNO-Baseline then Alky

I finally got to dyno my car this past saturday.. 92 940.. Bone stock Except browntops- and K&N Drop in.Car as out in the sun for a bit with no cool down between runs.. . Bottom run as shown Stock... Top 2 runs are with alky turned on and 14 psi.. some nice gains but as you can tell car does not...
  12. F

Codes Galore... this possible

ok well my cars chekc engine light came on on the wya home from work today.. these are the codes that came up.. <table bordercolorlight="#666666" bordercolordark="#666666" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="1" bordercolor="#666666" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody><tr...
  13. F

fuel pump dying??

ok starting yesturday afternooon any tiem i go over 2 psi i can hear the fuel pump from under me buzz.. it was never tehre before.. its only when i get into 2 psi and above but as long as i stay in vacuum and in no boost i dont hear it come on.. does this mean the pump is dying.. anythign i can...
  14. F

Socal Drags

Street Legal drags on june 18th.. anyone interested in going?... trying to post a month in advance to see if anyone has open schedules?.. i will have dynoed my car by then and wnat some track results.. so lets see some interest
  15. F

finally ready to start headers

ok so this is continuation from my other thread.. http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=30779 since it has to do with performance i figured more people would see it here.. here is the design i believe i will be going with.. it brings the turbo forward to clear the strut tower more.. if...
Back