• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Jeh

1. Jeh

New board, new host, new year

My dreams have come true as well. Dana..or anyone... 2 question. Is there a way to post without including your sig? I've looked but I guess Im missing it. 2nd one is how do we do multiple quotes?
  2. Jeh

This is probably a stupid question...Below my profile pic and user name I have the description "Smorgasbord of Excellence". For the life of me I cant figure out where I can change this. In user accounts there is a "Edit Profile Banner" which I don' t think is it...but what the heck is that?
  3. Jeh

Keep up the great work Dana. Really appreciate the efforts.
  4. Jeh

Constantly getting logged out.

Anyone else have this issue? I am constantly getting logged out, somtimes after only 15-20 minutes but only on my desktop.
  5. Jeh

Project Mongoloid Pt2 Screw your puny 4cyl.

Initially this is an update from an old build thread thats been on hold. Originally it was a 1 owner 79 242. Pure basic model. Manual windows, locks, steering and no a/c with a 4spd. Original thread Project Mongoloid - http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=220332 I built a B230FT...
  6. Jeh

Looking for some info on a ZF Steering box P1800????

I have a steering box we pulled off a 72 P1800 but once we got it off ....:grrr: It appears the car didnt originally have P/S though was possible to get someone hacked this in so I am trying fix this and put it back. ZF Gearbox TYPE # 8052955181 Fabr. #266432
  7. Jeh

1990 740 with 32k on the clock

I've never been a fan of the grandpa series butan this one is pretty nice. 1990 white on blue cloth. It even has that new car smell still. I get to drive it he and check for a stalling issue and its probably the nicest 740 I've seen. I'll post a few pics for you guys its def an unrestored original
  8. Jeh

P1800 Brake Rotor info

Hey guys hope someone can help here. We have a 1972 p1800 and am looking for some front rotors. All the information I can find is for these 2 part numbers 270733 and 682304 (found the 2nd number from an old Volvo parts catalog) I ordered a set of Brembos from Napa and a set of Centrix from...
  9. Jeh

15 G oil return question

We are going to put a 15g on a b230ft engine that currently has an older garret. Will the turbo return line from a newer Mitsubishi 13b 12c ect fit or do we need to do something custom? I'm trying to search for this but haven't found a positive answer Thanks
  10. Jeh

Radiator Sourcing - Jaguar content not Volvo

I though about putting this in OT since its not a Volvo but....So Mods move it if you think. So the radiator in my 94 XJ6 decided to spring a leak. Initially I thought it was just at the drain and replace the drain and o ring only to find out there is a small split about 2/3 of the way up the...
  11. Jeh

Volvo 850 Sport Pack - adjustable suspension goodness inside

A guy I work with has this on his 850R and Ive been working on Volvos for years and have never seen this before. Its made by Ohlins for Volvo and is on all 4 wheels. :nod: Pretty sweet I think.
  12. Jeh

Speedometer help 245

I have a customer that replaced the speedometer in his 85 245 wagon with a random one from a j/y and needless to say its wrong and he didnt keep the old one. I am looking for the number on the speedo that differentiates one from another. I think they call it the air gap or calibration number...
  13. Jeh

FFFFFUUUU, yeah it's a valve bender.

Well if there was any real doubt before... There is no more. The IPD cam turns a B230 into a valve bender. :-( Apparently the crank bolt wasn't tight enough, and loosened enough to allow the crank gear to walk a little, shear off the key, go out of time and bend the valves on 2,3,4. Pics will...
  14. Jeh

Fuel pump options

Im at the point that the shop project is ready to become a reliable DD and I am having some fuel pump issues. The car in question http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=220332 242 with a B230FT LH 2.2, IPD Cam, Freds chip, running 16psi The intank is dead, the main is making noise ect...
  15. Jeh

I killed my G80

I finished putting in the modified G80 and after a few good runs parked the car. Daniel took it with his cousin to get drinks and comes back 5 min later with. Hey the car is making a weird noise. :grrr: So we go drive it and sure enough clunk clunk clunk on coast down. We get back to the shop...
Back