• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by moms 92

1. M

262c pedal question

picke up a 79 bertone from a member here, and want to swap the auto for a stick, in theory i believe any 200 series pedal box would bolt into the 262? wondering if anyone has knowledge/experience with the pedals in this car
  2. M

fun story of the demise of my car

my friends took my beater 245 cross country, had some fun times, heres the cliff notes: http://bustedspoke.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57171 unfortunately the car sits in portland oregon, sorta undriveable, anyone want it? no seriously, its gonna go to the junkyard soon-ish if i cant find a...
  3. M

91 245 no spark

i got my hands on a free 91 245, been sitting 5 years, i towed it home and threw a battery in it. cranked over and after a few tries it fired, obviously ran like crap, but it ran, put into gear, moved about 5 feet and it died with no spark, and i havent gotten spark again. tested the entire...
  4. M

will this clutch fit a 92 240

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180131611140&rd=1&rd=1 i need a clutch for my car just wondering if this one will fit a 1992 240 wagon. i dont think it will, but someone else may know more than I.
  5. M

heavyier duty 240 clutch

i need a clutch for the 92 240, is there anywhere that makes a heavier duty clutch? who has good prices on clutches? any sugg.?
  6. M

removing abs?

my 92 240 has a non-functioning abs system, i dont want it any way, sucks in snow/dirt. can i just remove the components or is that a mess of wiring i dont want to get involved in?
  7. M

what alum. rims will fit a 240?

what volvo alum. rims will fit a 92 240 wagon, looking for cheap summer rims, but im not sure what will fit it.
  8. M

last RWD Volvo?

what was the last year for the RWD volvo? come summer im getting rid of the 92 240 wagon and want a car with similar cababilities but something with less miles and better condition, im only interested in rwd tho.
  9. M

240 rear susp. bushings

i need to get pretty much all the rear susp. bushings for my 240, anyone have good suggestions, low cost is always appreciated.
  10. M

240 obd location

can anyone tell me where the obd location is on a 92 240 dl? check engine light came on last night, idle is slightly rougher, but no other differences in perf. any ideas?
  11. M

wierd temp fluctuation

i took my 240 through some deep puddles today at speed, nothing unusual happened, i look at the gauges after getting on the road 45 sec. later and the temp gauges had fallen pretty far, the car had no difference in performance or anything, but the needle seemed to take forever to raise back up...
  12. M

dirt cheap susp for 92 240

i know this is a stupid question, but i get really confused about susp for my 92 240 wagon, i want to get rid of the massive body roll, whats the cheapest way to do this, also i tow with this car so it needs to be able to handle towing, any suggestions? im not afraid of getting under this car...
  13. M

new guy

just wanted to introduce meself, in case yaou cant tell, i have my moms 1992 240 dl wagon, i dont know anything about the specs on the car, may be you guys can help, its a 5 speed stick, will only spin both tires, no one tire fires, it s silver with black cloth interior, no tach in the dash and...
Back