• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by mr. babooie

1. mr. babooie

79 242GT fuse diagram

i need to see a chart of the fuse diagram in my car. mine's all gone. i need this ASAP!
  2. mr. babooie

240 please help mr. babooie!!!!

ok, so i'm finally getting around to making my car run "good", but i'm having this problem that is driving me crazy!! everytime i press the brake pedal, the rev's go up to around 2k. i've been replacing vac lines, but with no difference. someone please help!! also, what are the two sizes of vac...
  3. mr. babooie

high idle

so my gt is idling at 2k and is pissing me off!! i've never adjusted the idle on these cars before. she idle's normal when you first crank her up, but when she warms up, up goes the idle. any ideas? or do i just need to adjust it? thanks brickers!
  4. mr. babooie

got any green??

well, this has been a busy week, and after all that i've done, i think i'm happy with the appearence of my gt! some of you may know of my old 244tic and that i traded that for delfosse's 79 242gt in very rough shape. please bare with me, my "real" camera is dead, so all of these current pics...
  5. mr. babooie

240 how do i take these out!!

the side pop out window's on my 79 242gt.
  6. mr. babooie

why can't i join..........

the GT registry user group?? i've tried various times, but still nothing!! i've pm'd wheyday, but it seems that he hasn't been on since last year...can anyone help?
  7. mr. babooie

infamous $50 paint job????

ok, i've been profesionally painting cars for 12 years now, and i recently decided (after reading the orange charger thread!) to just try this out, before i spend alot of money on bsaf paint. but i've searched and i can't seem to find the exact info i need!!! what is the exact kind of rust-oleam...
  8. mr. babooie

washed the soap box!

just gave her a nice wash, buff and seal! please excuse the crappy blackberry pics! and the only one that came out somewhat decent if someone in sc has a decent camera, will you please take some pix of my brick?!?lol:cool:
  9. mr. babooie

pic request: white 244

well, i just need some good ideas now that my 244 will be going down for the winter. preferably early 244's. thanks!!
  10. mr. babooie

bov on stock pipe?

Sorry, I didn't know if this classifies as performance since it doesn't really help that much. Can I mount one my stock ic pipe? If so then how?
  11. mr. babooie

NOOB QUESTION! what the hell is this....

Since there has been a lot of misunderstanding here, I'm rephrasing my question. Is it possible to relocate this? I've already found out what I needed to know and thanks to everyone that helped. I don't care about the "intake," I'm just trying to figure out my car and understand it better.
  12. mr. babooie

NOOB QUESTION! what the hell is this....

please delete... double post
  13. mr. babooie

mtech II volvo?!?!?

so apparently the front mtech spoiler from a bmw 325i/is e30 chassis can fit on a volvo!! i think it looks pretty sweet.
  14. mr. babooie

tail light options??

ok, i've heard that there are some different tail light options out there, but haven't really seen them, or know where to look for them. i searched, and nothing came up. if someone can post some pics, and some info on where to get them, that would be great! also, i did find some that are for 86+...
Back