• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by NO_SPRK

1. NO_SPRK

240 BOGE strut identification

i have a set of 4 struts and shocks for a 240. when i google the front shocks i get zero results accept for a old TB post. im not sure if they are turbo shocks or just plain jane shocks? any info would be great. thanks! 1020132327F here is a qoute from the TB post i found
  2. NO_SPRK

87 240 low idle dip

87 NA b230f LH2.2 car the car runs great but when you shift or put your foot into the clutch when slowing down the idle will drop really low and gets close to stalling. i have included a video <iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m4scDRZmL00" frameborder="0"...
  3. NO_SPRK

140 b20 original fuel pump rebuild kit???

so my professional parts sweden aftermarket fuel pump is working fine but the screws keep working loose and it starts leaking. tried locktite with no success. the screws do go all the way through... thought about adding a nut with a lock washer. but on my 69 parts car i do have this fuel pump...
  4. NO_SPRK

1975? B20 block indentification, b18 head?

id like help identifying my block and possibly cylinder head. my 68 144s car has a b20 in it. bought it like this. ive been curious to what year engine it is. after searching the internet its a tough call. no real documents with numbers to compare (only early engines). here are the pics i...
  5. NO_SPRK

68 144s daily driver project

figured id make a thread with all the stuff ive done to the car. im going to copy and paste some old stuff in here first. Hello im Don. i wanted to join a volvo forum to learn about my new car, build a fun driver, help others and hopefully find new car friends. this is not my first volvo but...
  6. NO_SPRK

140 horn wiring

So I realized the other day that my car has a ground activated horn. I read 12v constant to the horns and voltage drops when I hit the horn. I want to add a ford 6v electric "air horn" but it's setup the opposite way. I'd be willing to keep the oem horns or ditch them for the one but I'm...
  7. NO_SPRK

b20 with b18 dizzy, time engine to b18 or b20 spec?

my b20 has a b18 distributor with no vacuum advance. my b20 was originally produced with a vacuum RETARD distributor. im not sure if i should time it to b18 dual carb specs (my engine is a b20b variant) or b20a? (single carb) right now i have it set at 10dbtc at idle. i have pertronix that i...
  8. NO_SPRK

My 144s Bilstein HD shocks install and notes

My car is a 69 144s. Such a early 69 it's titled as a 68 and I got a left over generator instead of alt. My car is lowered on g*d knows what springs. My koni red special D shocks were pretty tired. This car is almost a daily driver so I didn't want to give up my ride to wait for my konis to be...
  9. NO_SPRK

140 rear springs

noticed my springs are both pointed to the right.. if you could call it that. wondering if i should loosen the drivers side and turn the spring 180 to make it mirror the passenger side
  10. NO_SPRK

introducing myself...and my new car!

Hello im Don. i wanted to join a volvo forum to learn about my new car, build a fun driver, help others and hopefully find new car friends. this is not my first volvo but it is my first OLD one. prior to this ive owned two 740 turbo diesels and two 245 b230 cars Its a 68' 144s which i assume is...
Back