• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by nordmaschine

1. nordmaschine

B6294T into something japanese

Should not be to hard to make that work with only the ECU and couple of relays, I don't see the need for CEM, and especially not for immo ring, or am I missing something? At least based on my experience with EDC15/16 engines from BMW/VAG/Mercedes.
  2. nordmaschine

B6294T into something japanese

Lankku, you have the Euro 4 version, if I remember correctly? EDC16C31?
  3. nordmaschine

Cosbysweater's Lifted Om606 Wagon Build

I didn't like mine. Too hyped up on the internetz for what it is. OTOH, I have OM613 in my daily S320 CDI for 5-6 years now, best feeling modern diesel I ever had, plus it gave me no trouble ever. I was thinking of swapping one of those in my W116, "one of these days", as it goes... Maybe it's...
  4. nordmaschine

Bought a turbo brick that was out behind a barn.

Seems to be either LH-swapped or, more likely, B230 with factory LH swapped.
  5. nordmaschine

343 Want to play with the big bricks

Thing I'm not good with is time. Especially since I've got 10-ish project cars and 50-ish cars in general already... Which should tell you enough how sane I am, lol. Your approach actually makes more sense anyway, since torque tube/driveshaft thingies are all dead for decades now, and have...
  6. nordmaschine

Power antenna issues

More often than not, there will be at least some of the geared nylon cable from the old mast stuck inside the housing, that's why I always remove the antenna and dissasemble it to change the mast. Also a good time to grease everything.
  7. nordmaschine

Coolant drain plug size?

This, but also: This. It will not piss coolant if tight. Leave it alone, and one day, if you need to drain coolant, you just put a garden hose on it, into a bucket and off you go, without making a mess everywhere. Unless...it interferes with your exhaust manifold?
  8. nordmaschine

1991 745 soft brake pedal. That "sinking" feeling...

Master tech, huh? Start with the caliper and work backwards: 1) Crack the soft line that attaches to the caliper loose and try pushing the brake. If it sinks, caliper is blocked. If no fluif, goto2: 2) Crack the hardline loose where it attaches to rhe soft line on the chassis rail. If pedal...
  9. nordmaschine

343 Want to play with the big bricks

Following. I have a 364 that I was thinking od using as a donor when a 343 chassis comes up, but this approach makes more sense, I have more than enough dead 95+ 940's in my backyard anyway. Just need to find a 343 body, I guess...
  10. nordmaschine

Electrical issues -_-

What DID you check?
  11. nordmaschine

Cosbysweater's Lifted Om606 Wagon Build

Welcome to the "I really liked the OM606 and couldn't wait to get rid of it" club!
  12. nordmaschine

Meet Roach and Yennefer!

940SE in NA was esentially a 4cyl mk1 960. Wagon was solid axle, sedan was IRS. In Europe, we had mk1 960 6cyl diesels, rare B230FT's and a number of T16 engined cars, the B204FT. I've got 4-5 of those "other" 960's. But they were still 960. 940 SE over here was mostly B200FT with higher trim...
  13. nordmaschine

Red Block Turbo (RBT)_Build

Do you want to build a car to enjoy or a car to sell for profit? I get mixed signals here.
  14. nordmaschine

Hacked III: Third Time's The Charm (M90 940 Edition) (prev. Hacked II)

Good to see you're not giving up. What's wrong with this one?
  15. nordmaschine

960 AC revamp

Things like that used to be the reason why this forum existed. Yeah, you need to remove the glovebox and that lower cover that relays live behind.
Back