• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by SolderedCam

1. S

B230ft swap lh2.4 wiring questions

I've been looking up info on swapping an na Lh2.4 740 to an lh2.4 b230ft that I'm getting from an 940. I've looked up info regarding the swap but most if not all only have info on the swap for early model 240's. I can't find anything related to the swap for later cars except I know that I'll...
  2. S

M47 reinstillation difficulty

Hello I've been experiencing problems trying to put my transmission back in the transmission seems to not want to meet with the bell housing the splines line up and there is about a 1/2" of space between the two and as hard as we try to push it in it does not want to go did anyone else have...
  3. S

Reusing Flywheel and Pressure plate bolts?

Hello I'm doing a clutch on my daily 91 244. I was wondering if I have to replace the bolts when doing the clutch and pressure plate. I've heard from most people that I can reuse them just use loctite and I searched the forum but didn't really get a good solid answer any information is much...
Back