• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by TurboBrickMan

1. TurboBrickMan

ToyVolvo

This makes no sense.
  2. TurboBrickMan

Beers on Friday in Portland

I was thinking it would be cool to meet up for beers on Friday, I get off work around eleven thirty (yes pm) however that doesn't stop people from meeting up before that. I was also thinking of keeping it local to downtown Portland, maybe meet up at Life of Riley and see where the night takes...
  3. TurboBrickMan

Good leather cleaner/protectant?

My Mom wants (me) to put something on the seats of her '04 v40 to protect the leather, however the are two issues with this: 1.) To me it doesn't look like leather but pleather, is it fake or real? 2.) Depending on what material the seats are made of what product should I get? Photos of car...
  4. TurboBrickMan

New car

As a few of you remember I was having trouble deciding on what kind of car to get my mom into. It was between a used BMW 325-328 wagon (to firm of ride), used A4 Avant (didn't like not sure why), a new Mazda 3 hatchback, or a used Volvo. She liked the Volvo. It's a 2004 V40 1.9t with the 5...
  5. TurboBrickMan

No spark.

My buddy just got an '83 n/a 244. It needed an alternator, so we put one in, and now there is no spark. The motor was running just fine 30 seconds before we disconnected the battery to put the alternator in, so I am lost as to what to do. The alternator is connected correctly. Ideas?
  6. TurboBrickMan

Volkswagen Ragtop?

I have a 83 245Ti that needs a respray, and somebody long ago decided to take off the stock roof rack, plug the holes with bondo, touch them up with touch up paint. not only that, they redrilled holes in the roof 2 inches infront of where the touched up holes are and put the rack back on. I...
  7. TurboBrickMan

engine sezure

So it was a dark rainy night here in Oregon, and at about 3:30 in the morning my oil return line seal went out under my turbo. However, because of the rain I wasn't able to hear any difference in the noise of the motor. All of the sudden my oil pressure gauge went to nothing and my temp gauge...
Back