• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by VFL83

1. VFL83

Vibration when turning steering wheel after bushing replacement

So I've had a hell of a week working on my 95' 940 with getting shipped wrong parts, half my tools missing, and the appartment manager up my ass about working on my car, I have developed a new issue with the car. I replaced the front and rear rotors/pads/hoses, ball joints, tie rod ends...
  2. VFL83

What other model and year parts will work on my 91 940SE?

I got in a wreck on Friday in my wagon and it smashed the front of my car a bit, but no frame damage. Looks like all the stuff can be swapped. So what i need to know is... will all years of 940 swap on to my 91? i.e. the core supports for the head lights,rad,intercooler, condenser, etc. Also...
  3. VFL83

Oil plug hole stripped on my b230f

The oil plug hole on my 86 744 is stripped and i need to know what the best way to fix it is. EDIT: Nevermind got a self threading oil plug. Hopefully that works.
  4. VFL83

Head leaking coolant like crazy

I just got my head on my 86 n/a 740 surfaced and also got a valve job . I put it back together and now it is leaking coolant from the firewall side of the head and i dont know what is wrong. >I torqed the bolts to the right foot pounds. >I doubled checked them after i got it started to see...
Back