• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by WillettRun?

1. WillettRun?

MS3Pro Mini, microsquirt upgrade/alternative?

Still not as good as a maxxecu mini.
  2. WillettRun?

Using internal MAP for closed loop BARO comp, MAXXecu Street

Until such a feature is added in firmware, an external BARO must be used.
  3. WillettRun?

MaxxECU Questions and Support/Purchase: Post them here

a mini will work fine A sport if you want drive by wire and cruise control
  4. WillettRun?

any iat with an open tip and known calibration data no, not necessary actually, 3d print a block and stick needles in it.
  5. WillettRun?

You can absolutely run a newer generation frequency maf (up to 10,000hz) and use it in the fuel model/VE table, in conjunction with a MAP sensor (or on it's own). You can even use an analog one too, if you so desire. but, this ECU is modern, and works really well with just a MAP sensor and an IAT.
  6. WillettRun?

Can I Finish a Decade Long Project In 3 Weeks? Maybe...

Question one: Yes Question 2: Multitooth+Home, tooth count 24, First tooth angle should? be 151. Paint a white high vis mark at TDC on the front of the pulley (for reference) Check Disable fuel and Lock ignition angle to Zero (or 10, whatever you can find on the pulley). Crank it, and you should...
  7. WillettRun?

Fine tuning MS2

I'm in KC if you need dyno tuning
  8. WillettRun?

Using fuel pump cam lobe for a trigger

yeap, no problem there, just make sure its 90* before TDC
  9. WillettRun?

email me at brett at willett dot run

email me at brett at willett dot run
  10. WillettRun?

Can I Finish a Decade Long Project In 3 Weeks? Maybe...

MaxxECU will make it pretty easy. just put the wires in the right place and yee to the haw.
  11. WillettRun?

I can help you, let me have a look at it, and then we can post the results here.
  12. WillettRun?

BMW DCT Driveshaft Adaptation to a 960

guess I should just google search. I think i can do it with Ujoint adapters and flanges. that doesn't deal with the length requirement, but I dont have a 960 trans laying around to measure its OAL
  13. WillettRun?

BMW DCT Driveshaft Adaptation to a 960

Howdy, I think i have the cobra diff side figured out (adapter u-joint), but I am curious on what possible consortium of parts I could use for the transmission side. the BMW "cardan" output flange is 110mm. The volvo is smaller, but I can get an adapter if I could possibly use an m47...
  14. WillettRun?

960 rear driveshaft U joint

The one currently in the car is a standard joint, ala all the typical red suspects.
Back