• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. stick70

Kyle Meet. April 26-28, 2024 (It's a meet at my house, I'm Kyle)

I'll have to light a 240 on fire at the road so you can find it. Turbobricks beacon.
  2. stick70

How to Style 5’s 240 1984

I completely glossed over your username, glad you got them to work for you
  3. stick70

Yeah mine were a little weird. The 20s on my car were to account for a double stacked rotor on the rear, used to have a parking brake with the S60R rotor swap. That extra rotor was about 7mm.
  4. stick70

I ran style 5s for years on my car. The way I did it was with 27mm adapters I had made. This gave really decent fitment with a 225/45/17. One thing you do need to take into account though, with an adapter this size you will need to drill reliefs into the back of the style 5 wheels. The studs...
  5. stick70

I have some cast iron stew pots but they are un seasoned and idk wtf to do
  6. stick70

We're gonna have to push a few cars out of the way Friday but you guys already have that expectation.
  7. stick70

MountainMeet 2024, September 17-22

We're in, no kids is the plan. Also planning on being in the 1800.
  8. stick70

I'm going to be drinking beer in a lawn chair if nobody shows up, but I always enjoy your company
  9. stick70

Howdy. This is I think year 3? 4? of doing this but for whatever reason I haven't bothered to make a thread here about it. The premise of this is real simple. I've got a big yard and a shop, we hang out and BS for a couple of days. What you need to know: Where? I live in North Carolina, 30...
  10. stick70

MikeJr's 1971 1800e Project

It makes sense to me to just keep moving this one along. I'm pretty terrible about updating the forums for progress anyway lol.
  11. stick70

MikeJr's 1971 1800e Project

I bought this. I'll be honest I really had written off having an 1800 a long time ago, and up until now I'd never even sat in one. Going back and forth with Mike one evening he was kinda just "hey, you should buy mine because I think you'll actually work on the thing". So I guess, yeah, here...
  12. stick70

Kyle's orphan 220 amazon wagon

Just a general bump. The drive back and forth from mountain meet last September went well with no issues, because of course it did. However...this thing sucks to drive on the highway. So right now I'm working on two things. 1. I have put another muffler in the thing. My ears ring at 80mph and...
  13. stick70

MountainMeet 2023, September 12-17

We're gonna be Friday afternoon at some point. 122 and the XC90 with my Mrs. and youngest.
  14. stick70

Kyle's orphan 220 amazon wagon

Dialing on this thing for mountain meet. Really all it needed was the trans re shimmed and installed. I think it was out from the trans adapter being off center a little bit, but I got that dialed in pretty damn close. I swapped out the counter shaft retainer with a billet unit, re shimmed both...
  15. stick70

My stuff seems pretty dialed. I don't think it's been washed since the last mountain meet it attended, but apart from that I think it's pretty good.
  16. stick70

Kyle's RWD Experience, '84 242 TI

To that end... The kangaroos delivered. Right at 3 days from Bulgaria, which is like lightning. T4 flange, twin scroll, divided single wastegate output. I've got a Tial MVR on the old tube header, I think it'll swap right over. I don't have a turbo decided on yet. For intake at first...
  17. stick70

Kyle's RWD Experience, '84 242 TI

I will reminisce about the tractor noises for sure. At the end of the day I've got a couple of reasons. I've wanted to have a 6 cylinder turbo car for a long time. I had a 2jz swapped mk3 supra a few years ago, but I sold it off due to cost and just having too much. So that's part of it. The...
  18. stick70

Nah they're fine in the rain. Just you'll probably get wet. And the wipers probably won't help you in any way at all.
Back