• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. X

850 Need some serious help!!!

I have a 1994 850 T-5. It cranks but will not start. I also have a second 1994 850 T-5. It runs fine and I am using it to troubleshoot the other one. Here is what I have done so far: Swapped ECU's. Swapped cam and crank sensors. Swapped Coils. Replaced the fuel pump and relay. I get no spark...
  2. X

850 Need some help with rear bumper

SO, my 1994 850's rear bumper support has rusted through and I need to replace it. My Haynes manual is of no help. It simply says to remove mounting hardware. (duh) Anyone know how to remove the bumper cover? I have removed the rivets along the wheel wells, but cannot find any other hardware to...
  3. X

Newb from Cincinnati!

Hey, guys! I was referred here by a guy I met at Dub Dash. My name is Jason. I drive a 2003 S40. Lots of mods. T4 engine swap, Super16G turbo, etc... Lots of Heico stuff. Just missing some Heico wheels to balance it all out. I will post up some pics a.s.a.p.
Back