• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. +Kardboard+

Vancity Volvos

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/cto/d/vancouver-1987-volvo-bertone-780/7579336785.html $2,700 780 Bertone.
  2. +Kardboard+

Tailgate Dust Deflector/Smutsavvisare

So these rear dust deflector/rear fairing things seem to be pretty popular in Australia. Can't seem to find one in North America. Anyone know where they can be had?
  3. +Kardboard+

Meanwhile, in Japan: The VOLTS 240s

Of all things to see at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2017: http://www.swedespeed.com/news/gallery-volts-volvo-240s/ EDIT: My eyes spy...a fuel pump relay? hahahah :rofl:
  4. +Kardboard+

240 Seat Belt Compatibility?

Got an '88 245 that needs rear shoulder belts. Have some spare ones from an '82 242, so same style buckles. Would those work? Or would I have to get them from another 245? What about 244s?
  5. +Kardboard+

Thor's Hammer Headlight Mod?

Yeah...no. So I tried to visualize what it'd look like on a 740/940...and no. + =
  6. +Kardboard+

Volvo Club of BC Cates Park Meet 2015 (Vancouver, Canada)

CATES PARK PICNIC AND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Saturday, September 26, 9:00am to 4:00pm. PM me for convoy info if interested!
  7. +Kardboard+

740 SE Front Bumper Lip Options?

I know volvo940tuner made one from two 940 lower lips, but those lower lips are no longer easy/cheap to come by now that the local junk yards have all closed up... So, any other ideas? The Home Depot garage sweep lip is always an option, but if there's a better idea out there, I'd love to hear...
  8. +Kardboard+

Volvos on JDM Wheels

I like mixing styles up. Here are some who have done it. Gold Work Meisters look real good to me right now... :oogle:
  9. +Kardboard+

TSW Blade Centre Cap Options

I'm stumped. Looking for the little cap that pushes in to the middle. Way too many variations out there and I've yet to find a part number or proper measurement for the cap. Tried some of the eBay universal ones and they don't stay in even if the dimensions are just about right. So, TB...
  10. +Kardboard+

Who Is This Again? (Black 745T, Gold Wheels)

Was browsing the Kaplhenke site and saw this guy. Remembered seeing this a while back and, ironically, my own car is looking somewhat similar to it these days. I can't remember the username or find the picture using image search. Could any one help? Thanks.
  11. +Kardboard+

Volvo 243 Concept (Not the 263 Concept!)

Saw this in a book at Powell's while I was down for iPd last weekend: !!! Very cool with the flathood and all.
  12. +Kardboard+

240 6-Panel Decor Panel Installation

So I snagged this: And I need to mount it on this: I suppose I just drill the two holes in and delete the four existing screw mounts?
  13. +Kardboard+

1990 740 Grille Swap for a 940

I have a 945 Turbo. I want an eggcrate. Bought an early 940 eggcrate and realized that the non-fog front end I have won't take it. Dang. I like my non-fog E-codes quite a bit, so my plan is to convert my car to a 1990 740 front-end, sans the hood. Why? Wider eggcrate = moar eggcrate! :lol...
  14. +Kardboard+

ECU Chip Identification

Found these two LH2.4 ECU chips while cleaning up, and if I remember correctly, the one marked "ECU" and "V10910991" is a tuned chip. The one on the left is a stock ECU chip. Might anyone know? Thanks!
  15. +Kardboard+

RSI Stage I or "New" Stage II Identification

Ahoy. I found B-Rod's old car (RIP :-() in the junk yard the other week and grabbed his RSI Stage 1 cam. Is this the same as the "new" Stage II or is this the current Stage I? It's marked as "KH93" and was new back in 2010 or so. Can't seem to find anything on the forums. Thanks.
  16. +Kardboard+

Installing E-Codes on Your 700/900 Without Fogs

So, there's a great guide for those who have E-codes WITH fogs: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=218193 That's good, but what about those of us who have E-codes without fogs? Here's a little guide for you. What You Need: A 1990+ 740, 1988+ 760, 940 or 1991-1994 960 If your car...
  17. +Kardboard+

1990+ 700/900 Front-End Setups

So, much to my friend DarkKratoz's chagrin, his 1991 744 SE's grille doesn't fit on his car after his with-fogs E-code conversion. Took me a while to dig up all the info here on TB, but I think we can summarize all this here: Grille 1: 1990 740: Unique grille, headlight trim, hood. Comes in...
  18. +Kardboard+

I Kinda Bought a 945 Turbo

Finally. Finally I have a wagon. Canuckvolvo originally imported this car from New Jersey in 2004. It spent the better part of a decade in Calgary before he moved to British Columbia. Then, in the last few days of July 2013, at 177,560 miles (284,096 kms) it became mine. Mine! Since this is a...
  19. +Kardboard+

RSI BBQ 2013: Yes, This Was a Month Ago.

So, it's been a month. Things are finally starting to settle down in life for me, and thus, I have time to deal with the pictures I took during my little trip down to Oregon. Enjoy a few here of the RSI BBQ, or the full set here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjGjf4CB There are many, many more photos in...
  20. +Kardboard+

The Canadian iPd 2013 Convoy

Cross-post from the Vancouver thread: +Kardboard+ cal88 Double02 DarkKratoz
Back