• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. miguel.760ti

760 Windshield compatibility?

Needing to get my windshield replaced on my 760. I'm curious to see if I could change to a later 940/960 windshield with the black rubber trim, instead of keeping the ****ty chrome with the ****ty black plastic strip that disintegrates in the AZ sun & heat.
  2. miguel.760ti

940 rad/IC setup with external oil cooler?

In the process of putting in a later (wider) 940 radiator and intercooler setup in my 760. I have the everything installed but the external oil cooler that came factory really doesn't have a spot anymore. Can I get some custom flex lines made and relocate it? Or am I gonna have to get the...
  3. miguel.760ti

Show me pics of galaxies on 7 series

I've only ever seen galaxy wheels on 240s and 940s. Anyone rocking these on a 7xx?
  4. miguel.760ti

Leaky HG?

So here's the story. Over the weekend I drove my car (88 760T) to a friends house and noticed that my temp gauge was crepping up towards the 3/4 mark, but I stopped before it got into the red. Once the car cooled off I drove it to my buddies and swapped in a spare e-fan. Everything went well...
  5. miguel.760ti

960 glass sunroof swap into 7xx

Searched around and got nothing but a glass sunroof boner. What's involved in swapping in a 960 glass sunroof into a 7 series? Do I need to take the whole sunroof assembly or can I just swap in the glass piece in place of the metal? Posted via Mobile Device
  6. miguel.760ti

Changing your 7/9 instrument lighting to LED

Originally seen on Brickspeed So you're an owner of a 1992 740 and you do alot of night driving, but you have noticed that the stock yellow/green-ish lighting is not only dull to look at it can also be kind of harsh at full brightness. On another long, lonely drive home one night you find...
  7. miguel.760ti

7/9 guys that have done LED dash light conversions

Specifically those who own 91+ 7/9 that use this type of bulb/holder for the switch trims below the instrument cluster. The bulb that's in the holder appears to be soldered in, it's not a wedge base like I was expecting. Uploaded with ImageShack.us What did you guys use and how? Thanks.
  8. miguel.760ti

Smog test, failed evap pressure test

Right, so I took my car for emissions today, all was good and well. Until they pressurized the tank and it wouldn't hold. The car had less than 1/8th of a tank of gas, not sure if this applies but I know on OBD II that system will only pressurize the tank if it's between 20% and 80% fuel level...
  9. miguel.760ti

93+ 940 shifter in to a 760

Has anyone done this swap before? What changes need to be made to the linkage? My car has 2 arms coming up from the trans and the 940 shifter only has one.
  10. miguel.760ti

Got me a baller wheel

For those who have 88+ 760's or pre-95 960's, you guys should consider swapping in a steering wheel from 95+ 960/S90. It bolts right up and looks so much better and is a lot smaller than the hideous bus wheel that came stock. What was there before :grrr: What's here now :spin: Sorry for the...
  11. miguel.760ti

760 Easiest way to remove oil trap box

Right, so my oil trap is somewhat clogged and I'm too lazy to clean it so I went ahead and bought a new one. But before I start tearing into **** I was wondering what's the best way to remove it as it's hidden under intake runner #3, is it easier to leave the intake on and route...
  12. miguel.760ti

Clunk from front end

Replaced the lower ball joint (right side) on my 760 which was worn out and had loads of play and I thought it would clear a clunk it had when it went over bumps. But after all that it still clunks over bumps. It started clunking on that side after the strut was replaced, could the strut be...
  13. miguel.760ti

760 confirm/correct my diagnosis

Right so I was driving around today, with the a/c going, parked up, shut it off and got a bite to eat, about half an hour later, got back in, started it up, a/c came on, but no air coming out the vents, it was coming out the defrost/floor vents. No matter what setting I put the ACC (vent, mix...
  14. miguel.760ti

Injector question

http://www.poweredbyford.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=288_127&products_id=5895 Would those injectors work on a B230FT?
  15. miguel.760ti

760 clunk, shudder and pulling under braking

on my way back to work from lunch my car started clunking and the steering jerked under braking on the passenger side. the strut was replaced a month or so ago but when me and my buddy took it apart we chewed up the boot on the ball joint and i think that may be causing...
  16. miguel.760ti

760 Adding remote door locks

Alright so my drivers door lock cylinder froze up on me about 4 months ago, and I really don't want to get another lock from a junk car and go through the hassle of getting keys so I was thinking of just going remote. I know I'll need a transmitter and some sort of actuator, and the remote...
  17. miguel.760ti

760 100 amp alternator retrofit

Pulled an 100 amp alt today from a '94 940 that I want to put onto my 760, I hear that the 100 amp alts are different than the 80 amp alts (like the one I have in my 760), how are they different and what do I need to do to make the 100 amp work on my car?
  18. miguel.760ti

760 Misfiring/Bogging under boost

As the title says my 760 misses and bogs under boost, only mods are a cone filter and an MBC set at 10psi. It runs just fine in vacuum but as soon as the turbo spools and gets into boost it will miss and bog like it has a massive vacuum leak. All the vac lines are fairly new, only a year or so...
  19. miguel.760ti

Reading saab temp senders

Today at the jy I picked up a saab temp sender that i plan to use when I swap in an efan. I know that different senders are rated for different temperatures, but how can you tell which one you have? I looked on the sender and the pipe it was hooked to and I couldn't find anything.
  20. miguel.760ti

760 Couple of preguntas...

Got a couple parts for my 760 at the jy today, a pair of 90+ 740 tails and a 90+ exhaust manifold. Did a search but didn't come up with any answers. Will my stock T3 turbo fit onto the 90+? How hard is it to install 90+ tails?
Back