• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. seads505

What Chip Is This?? Mystery Performance Chip?

Any idea what chip this is? My Google search only came up with one reference of it on a Norway Volvo Car Club site but no follow-up to the initial posting:http://forum.vccn.no/showthread.php?60163-Hvilken-chip Written on chip: V1181010 FT4 Small Pac **characters/letters I can't make sense of**...
  2. seads505

740 Engine Harness Zipties on Firewall

Does anyone have a part number for the black zip ties that fasten the harness to the firewall and body? Car in question is an 87 740 Ti...there are several metal circular "tabs" attached to the firewall that allow for a plastic "zip tie" to slide over/snap-on-to the tab and the harness is then...
  3. seads505

Master List B230 Seal/Gasket Part Numbers

My quest for a master B230 parts list fell short, so I decided to create my own and post it up for all. This is a work in progress and I plan to update this table as I continue to research replacement gaskets/seals for the B230. Many of these part numbers apply to other redblocks, but it's on...
  4. seads505

B230F Ignition Advance Table (N/A)

Does anyone out there have the ignition advance table(s) for an N/A B230F? I've looked around for both the lh2.2 Chrysler ignition and lh2.4 ezk curves/tables with no luck (even a graph would be cool). I'd like to have the reference for future stock N/A builds (megasquirt, other) and just some...
  5. seads505

Saab 147 Ignition Module & MS

Does anybody know anything about the 0 227 100 147 module? Tons of info on the Bosch 137/139 modules, but nothing on this one specifically. Can anyone chime in on whether or not it is dwell smart and if the wiring is different than a 139 module? FWIW, this module came off of a late 80's 900...
  6. seads505

STUCK...MS2 pissed when alternator charging

After tireless reading and tons of diagnosis, I'm looking for some help. Megasquirt 2 v3.57 85 Volvo 244 N/A 2.2 hall distributor for RPM signal MSD 6A Ignition (D14 output pin) I am getting very strange behavior from MS when my alternator is charging. Initially, I wasn't able to get the...
  7. seads505

MS2 3.57 w/ LH2.2 dist NO RPM

RESOLVED: See post 11 OK, I'm about at my wits end...I decided to take the plunge and give MS a try. For now, as I get familiar with MS, I plan to run the car N/A. It's an 85 244 and it has been stage0'd running perfectly on stock fuel ecu and Chrysler Ign. Here's the setup: MS2 V3.57...
  8. seads505

1993 244 - Post +T Issues

I finished +Ting my 93 244 a couple months back and the car runs great, mostly...it is doing a couple of funny things that I'm hoping some of you guys may be able to help out with. Here's some of the specifics on the car: Stock 93 NA redblock Stock cam Stock 016 AMM 13C/90+ mani 2.5" free...
  9. seads505

What the heck is this?! +T encounter

So I just removed the NA exhaust manifold and downpipe in prep for my +T job and I noticed what looks like a barbed fitting coming out of the side of the block (passenger side, obviously) near the transmission. It was covered in nasty oil, as the whole side of the motor is, so I cleaned it off...
  10. seads505

TD04H-13C vs TD05-12B

Hey guys...I have a couple setups I'm contemplating for a +T job on my 93 240. I have an 89 manifold with TD05-12B turbo and a 90+ manifold with TD04H-13C turbo. So here's my question: what is the difference between the two turbos? I'm homing someone can explain these differences and what I...
  11. seads505

Ceramic Coating Conundrum

Has anyone ever ceramic coated their turbo manifold and/or turbo hot side? While having a few too many beers last night a buddy and I were tossing around the idea... If it's even doable, would there be any significant heat reduction benefits or major issues?? Just thought I'd throw it out...
  12. seads505

1993 240 +T Conversion ICU/ECU Question

Ok folks, I'm new to the +T world, but have been a long time Volvo owner (handful of pre 90's 240s owned). I'm hoping someone can out a fellow volvo lover... I have pulled the Mitsu turbo, manifold, intercooler, and plumbing from an 89 740 (still need to snag the radiator top brackets...
Back