• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. pat244ti

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

I'm gonna lose my fillings and possibly go deaf [if I have enough time to finish the exhaust] coming up Sunday morning in the 855
  2. pat244ti

P80 trash diaries [95 T5 & 96 NA wagons]

I’m teaching track driving to my friends who were in the same circle as Ian with the car, probably starting with Thunderhill Raceway Park due to the runoff room. Plan is to build a half cage for track days mostly to be a harness bar but can be expanded to a full cage. If they enjoy tracking...
  3. pat244ti

The delrin and spherical offset bushings for the lower CA's should be just as good. I have an issue that would make installing a C70 subframe impossible at the moment let alone finishing all 4 delrin bushings. Currently the passenger side has the delrin inserts on the subframe, and the...
  4. pat244ti

Been a while. So over a year ago, I sold the 95 to Alden because I felt I had too many projects. A few months later like the moron I am I bought an entire estate with 5 240's. The 96 855 got put on the back burner while I worked on and whittled those 240's down to a more manageable 3. The...
  5. pat244ti

Davis 2024 - April 27-28

Anyone going to Davis need anything from KL Racing?
  6. pat244ti

Jeep wheel Ideas?

I can take some pictures, as well as get exact sizes on the hub rings later
  7. pat244ti

Jeep wheel Ideas?

I don’t know about him, but personally I recently switched to these wheels on my rally car which was redrilled to 5x114 all around I run a 15mm spacer with somewhere around a 71mm hub bore, and an aluminum ring inside to space it down for the 240’s hub and one outside to space it up to the Jeep...
  8. pat244ti

1984 760 Turbo engine/ignition wiring diagram

Thanks yalls Hopefully now I can just figure out the pinout for the ignition module
  9. pat244ti

1984 760 Turbo engine/ignition wiring diagram

Anyone happen to have the diagram they can share? I am mostly interested in the ignition side of things w/EZK but could use it all. Plan is to use a spare 2.0 harness from an 83/84 240 to start with. Attempting to do a clean swap into a 82 244T to get approved by the BAR Thanks
  10. pat244ti

Red Block Society body kit

Didnt he start the preorder thing before even having anything to base a mold off of in his hands? I want to say I saw a member on here talking about this
  11. pat244ti

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

You just made me realize I mistakenly listed my vacuum gauge as being for a 700 series, and I may have under priced it [$50]
  12. pat244ti

The Unofficial IPD 2024 Thread - 5/18/2024 [ESTIMATED] Portland, OR

I might need Trevor and Dan to crew Saturday…
  13. pat244ti

The Unofficial IPD 2024 Thread - 5/18/2024 [ESTIMATED] Portland, OR

If I do Oregon Trail this year y’all’s better come to PIR Friday (same weekend as iPD)
  14. pat244ti

Torrance, California. A few rusty Volvos that need to go ASAP.

I want that 142 so bad to run in our mini stock class at the local dirt track w/my high comp B23F Good beach cruiser though too. Although sadly beach cruisers in Santa Cruz now are Teslas and $300k sprinter 4x4’s
  15. pat244ti

The reason I changed my user name

Didn’t he wad it up and move most of the stuff to his red 242?
  16. pat244ti

1978 M46 clutch fork boot, IPD wants $50. Is there an inexpensive alternative?

I would not blame Geely for iPD selling a part 20-25% higher than even what a dealership sells the same part for.
  17. pat244ti

CAM vs ZF steering rack, how to tell them apart?

ZF has a ZF stamp close to where the banjos are. What’s really weird is recently I initially wrote off a spare rack I had as a CAM unit because it had donuts on the toe rods where the boots go - however it had a ZF stamp on it…..
  18. pat244ti

Starting a D24 that's been sitting an unknown amount of time

Recently picked up a D24/M46 with unknown history at half off weekend at the yard. I have no clue as to why the car was there [no accident] sub 200k from what I remember. I did not want to turn it over by hand much [rings probably stuck], but it felt to have pretty decent compression and felt...
  19. pat244ti

Cosbysweater's 242 Daily Driver. PROJECT GRANDPA

saved from sitting 80 feet from the ocean
  20. pat244ti

Identifying a 1975 240 Driveshaft

Late M40 I think is what is in the 75 manuals. I don’t think an auto box shaft would be that long.
Back