• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. B-dub

Forum Fest anyone?

I've seen a few Volvo's, but none I recognize. Any Turbobrickers here?
  2. B-dub

I have a 242, and I mean business.

Updated 1/29/2013 Budget racer commence... This is going to be a ICSCC GP race car. The Last one was too pretty and too fast. This so far is neither. There were a ton of wasps in this car. If it wasn't cold out I would have been in a world of hurt. They kept crawling out from places all...
  3. B-dub

The 242 Hotness of Doom

Updated: 4/19/13 This build starts with these two cars: 523whp 245 242 Group A replica Pat (Group A) made this beauty with me when it was intended to be a GP race car and a initially a daily driver. The guy builds works of art. And now I'm going to enhance it. Upgrades on the way marked in...
  4. B-dub

Davis 2011 by B-dub

This is a thread about my Davis adventure and the people involvoed. First of all I want to give a HUGE thank you to SVS(Sacramnento Volvo Services). Asher(RvolvoR), and Ben(new Volvo convert, or Frenchie) work there. Well, specifically Here. For those of you that don't know them they are two of...
  5. B-dub

Bergen's GP 242 hotness

Pat and I have been busy... This is my new Non-project. Build it, love it, race it. 1983 242 DL It was approaching awful shape when I found it but she is coming around with some serious love. Dedicated for G-Production racing this next season she'll be shedding some weight, gaining a cage and...
  6. B-dub

Lynwood/Everett area Volvo folks?

My car is acting suspect and I would like to throw it on a rack and give her a look see. Anyone have a rack available between Canada and Tacoma? Thanks!
  7. B-dub

Which Saginaw pump model does the 240 have?

Can anyone verify that the 240 Saginaw power steering pump is a model "P"? Or otherwise enlighten me to it's gm copy. Thank you! Bergen
  8. B-dub

Bergen's RSI 500whp 8v 245 Wagon

5/10/2011 new dyno run. 523RWHP Whoop! Here it is as promised! :) A condensed version of the original thread with more pictures, video, and a complete spec list. For those of you that don't know I have worked with RSI over the last few years building what has grown from a mild stab to make the...
  9. B-dub

need help: MSnS II extra w/wasted spark

Who is running this setup? I could really use an .msq from a tuned ms II turbo car to compare against. Quickie engine overview: B230ft 60-2 flywheel w/vr pickup Mitsu coil packs trigged with the mitsu/hyundai module 1000cc injectors Thanks for anything gents!
  10. B-dub

?MSnS II V3.57smd, dual wastegate/boost control?

I have the MSnS II V3.57smd board and I'm using dual wastegates. I haven't looked at the V3 code yet, but I'm hoping someone has already gone through this, and that it is really simple to set up. Questions: 1.) How do you wire the boost control using the V3.57smd board? 2.) Would you run both...
  11. B-dub

I happened upon a set of oscam wheels.

OSCAM seems to be the brand. Made in Italy. I haven't seen these before. Rare? Gold spokes with a polished lip. I'll get some pictures up soon.
  12. B-dub

Beers in Seattle tonight

If you are in the Seattle area and want to grab a beer or a bite... Come one come all to Phinney ridge!!!!
  13. B-dub

What years was lh2.4 used in the 240?

I'm looking at getting a late model 240 but I want it to be lh2.4 what year did they start using I in 240's?
  14. B-dub

Late model 240 gas tank in an 77 240?

I'd like to update my gas tank if it's a direct swap. and I'm curious about the door hinges. is there a repair kit? or a source for new hinges?
  15. B-dub

July 5th in the PDX

I'mm in town for the holidays. anyone down for a mini meet or a short cruise?
  16. B-dub

New daily driver, now with Volvo power!

Well, the 4runner died and I needed a car Scored on this one. drove it home changed the headgasket/fluids and drove it aroud all day. I would have loved to take it to the RSI show but the timing wasn't there. I'm stoked. 25mpg so far.
  17. B-dub

BOTI anyone? Woodburn, OR Sep. 27th,28th

Battle of The Imports!
  18. B-dub

Nitrous switching v2.2

Who's done it and how did you set it up? I have the wiring diagram from the msextra site, I was just hoping for an alternative. Can I just run a low signal into JS1 pin6 with a diode to switch the tables, and a wire with a diode from JP1 x3 switching a relay that will control the nitrous...
  19. B-dub

36-1 and wasted spark

Ok I couldn't seem to find any straight answers about running a 36-1 wheel along with the mitsu coilpacks. I'm running the lh2.2 dizzy and the bosch 139 right now. Now that the car is tuned and running great I want to go to wasted spark. I have MSnS v2.2 hires code(I should have gone...
  20. B-dub

Injector driver still getting hot...

Ok so I have the Glen's Idle motor driver in and it's working wonderfully. Are there some Idle settings that I should change now that I'm using the idle valve? The car hasn't freaked out on me yet since I put it in. I also made sure the grounds were better, and I shielded the trigger wire going...
Back