• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. haltechsupra

Lets Look at dynos!

Please share your dyno, temp, humidity, car, mods, engine, boost levels, type of dyno, video, charts can be saved on Imgur and shared for free. Its fun to see what others are making. Please share and sticky! Would love to be able to section this for the model of cars , or engines , whiteblocks...
  2. haltechsupra

Air fuel or Lambda? For tuning.

I have been tuning my car using a/f both on the ve target maps, and on the wideband o2 gauge -innovate mtx-L. I know that Lambda is actual air fuel ratio divided by stoichiometric burn of the fuel used, and is a lot easier to formulate percentages of fuel added or subtracted to an engine-as well...
  3. haltechsupra

aftermarket rods and pistons b23ft?

Who sells em? I need H beam rods and 7.5.1 low cr forged pistons, as well as 16 v crank gear. Afaik the wrist pin between the b23ft and b230f are different with the b23ft being larger. The rods are obviously larger in almost every way on the b23ft, same as b21ft.
  4. haltechsupra

16vT why does it happen? Cylinder 4 issues/coolant

Bench diagnosis, better than bench racing... What had happened was..... alternator and map sensor intermittent. Alternator drops voltage at wot, to battery voltage, nukes only number 4 piston.. Why? Map sensor got alcohol in it, re plumbed vacuum hose to top of intake instead of...
  5. haltechsupra

Mega/micro squirt manual links

Post other links you may have please, may help all of us. Ms 3 Pro manual, 274 pages in pdf. http://www.diyautotune.com/downloads/ms3-pro/ms3pro_manual.pdf Microsquirt V3 quick start guide http://www.useasydocs.com/details/dualspark.htm Microsquirt and Megasquirt 2, 154 pages...
  6. haltechsupra

Antilag, turbo spool on microsquirt

Anyone successfully set this up on a 16v t motor? Having a time trying to set it up correctly.
  7. haltechsupra

Lh2.4 sensor for xxxxSquirt

Add 2 -10 kohm resistors , that connect from v- and go to v+ on the sensor side of harness, that connects to igniter. Part number is 2711126, Radio shack, the specs for product are 10kohm at 1/2 watt carbon film resistors. Costs maybe a buck. Glad To contribute something after I have received so...
  8. haltechsupra

16 Valve +turbo Timing maps for microsquirt

Looking for any timing maps you guys may have for 16valve setup. Post timing map and mods please.
  9. haltechsupra

Microsquirt 16v+t

16v Turbo Wagon+6speed -Very picture and video heavy- and a little background on why i am, who i am- I introduce to you "Black Widow". She wasn't always like this, so here's how she came to be..... She started as 1993 volvo 945 turbo, and was a rolling chassis carcass, that i bought...
  10. haltechsupra

Today /now

HOUSTON TX. Planning a meet and cruise and BBQ Friday. Need input and help.Would like to check out dyno shop a few blocks from my house www.fastautomotive.net Anyone else it ready? $65 for 3 pulls... Brett Willett Your presence is needed -bring tuning fork please. So far just knocking around...
  11. haltechsupra

b23ft-16v-in a 244

Head is on k block pictured here. Had this for a while. Decided to put the 16v on the 244 i have instead of the 9 series wagon. I know I will have to use the crab distributor cap, but I don't think the distributor has to be shortened.Does it? Will b23et pistons clear the valves if timed tdc? I...
  12. haltechsupra

Crankcase ventilation.

I have had some interesting developments in this area. I have a 93 b230f that has been turbo-ed with stock crankcase vent system and i have a wild b23ft/et/ that has only a filter on the crankcase box. With the b230f+T always see oil in the turbo hoses and in the inter cooler, not a lot, but its...
  13. haltechsupra

b21ft dizzie timing curve with crane ignition

Hello all, been a while. Been really busy getting customers cars ready and getting my "race car" built. I have a 1985 b23ft block with b21ft rods and b23et pistons(ceramic coated/moly side skirts )-shaved head /o ring block, balanced, for about 9.5.1 compression. Its all running with a haltech...
  14. haltechsupra

forged pistons

Where can i find forged pistons for 16 v +t build? Windmere? China bay h beam rods worth it?
  15. haltechsupra

Gm to redblock torque convertor adapter.

An engineering place volunteered to blow these up to a useable dimension and font. I just wanted to see if anyone saw anything out of the ordinary on these blueprints before I get them made. I think these plans are from Cmillet. Thanks guys.
  16. haltechsupra

Fuel pump relay wiring diagram

My car died on way home. Blew fuse number one. I replaced it , and it blew about 3 minutes later. Now it appears to have a short. I unplugged both fuel pump positive wires, fuse still blows when engine is cranked. Removed relay, no fuse pop-of course. I put power to 87/2 and i can hear the...
  17. haltechsupra

Rear suspension woes .

Car is running great, except a warm seeping water pump which I'm replacing today. I have noticed one problem getting worse. When i punch it my car makes a move for the left, let off it makes a move to the right, like i have rear steering. It appears that the two Pan hard rods(?) have rubber...
  18. haltechsupra

Hardcore aw71 build

HELP. Please. I have a vgt turbo with alcohol, and many other mods. My aw71 with accumulator mod lasted through almost 3 years of my shenanigans, and as soon as Brett Started tuning at 20psi with the vgt -the trans started slipping in between shifts. the fluid doesn't smell burnt and I...
  19. haltechsupra

First VGT turbo on redblock?

HMMM...I started this thread and experienced a bunch of ridicule and straight up hate, so I removed the info.Tired of the bs -I know it works-I wanted to share it with you guys, and then got chit in my face most of the whole time. I removed the info also because my alcohol thread "How to cure...
  20. haltechsupra

Cars and coffee, coffee and cars Houston TX

Saturday April the 6th its time for the meet again. I will be out there with a few friends. Any other volvos or anything is welcome. Todd You gonna make it? Devries ? Event will Be held at Vintage Park from 6am to 10pm. Bring your camera ,chairs , drink, and snack, there's a lot to see !
Back