• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. H

turbo question

i am looking to buy a turbo i have found a volvo garrett turbo which is compared to a gt45. i am building a built b230ft squirter block for 350 hp is this turbo to big. its a 133ar that seems really big. i can get for a good price though. please help this is the part number 452164-5006
  2. H

megasquirt

i am a little confused as to what board to get for my b230ft... can any one help me...
  3. H

painless wire kit

where is the best place i can get one...
  4. H

aftermarket piston and rods

where can i find after market piston and rods for my b230ft...
  5. H

240 wagon project ftw

I picked this up for 300 bucks in hopes to build it for a drag car runs and drives b230f m46 and current tags. Lady just didnt want it i have plans for it will post pics as it goes along... Its an 86 193,xxx what do u guys think.... the shaggin wagon
  6. H

flat hood on a 86 240 wagon

can i put a flat hood with the 7 inch rounds on this... thanks for any help...
  7. H

injectors

best place to get injectors for a b230ft i need at least 800cc dont know what that is in lbs/hr
  8. H

performance sites

my computer crashed and i lost all my old sites can u guys help me out and give me back a few...
  9. H

maniflod flange

where can i buy a manifold flange for a turbo b230... i have used searched can find any sites anybody know thanks...
  10. H

ford 9" rear-end

what do i need to know about swaping this into my 240... do i need to know what splines the axles are or can u use the one out of the ford. can i use any 9" rearend any help will be great...
  11. H

best rear-end

what a good rear end to use for an 83 240 turbo... the car will be used for drag racing i need the rear end to hold up. let here what u guys suggest what about trutrack
  12. H

holset question

which holset is most used for our 4 cylindar turbos... i am looking for one i think its the hx35 but will others work...
  13. H

760 question

i am looking to buy a turbo 760 gle for a 100 bucks for a parts car is there anything good on the car...
  14. H

1998 v70 awd

Iam looking to buy a 1998 v70 awd turbo. I have read that the awd system in these cars can cause problems. Iam looking for a good daily driver with a little go to it. Or should I stick with the 855. Any other suggestions are helpful thanks guys.
  15. H

4 bar fuel pressure regulator

You can find these on old dodge pickups right I was going to make a junk yard run any know if I can find one of these and what year do they come off of.
  16. H

Heads

Iam going to buy and 1987 740ti. I want to get another head so i may port and polish it what heads are good for this car (405) (531) just throwing some out there. Any info would be great.
  17. H

1983 244 build up

hello everyone I though I would start to write up this thread. First off all the car its a 1983 244 turbo with a b21ft silver in color will get pics up soon. The first thing I did to the car was put in a full 3" exhaust.Next was the interior I loved the gt so I picked up some gt seats and all...
  18. H

Tranny swap

I have been researching different tranny swaps I have an 83 240 turbo with the m46 4 speed with overdrive. I want to know has any one ever done an upgraded tranny swap like the supra/celica or getrag or t-5. Whick has the less work to put it into the car Iam just doing things to the engine and I...
  19. H

850 turbo

Iam looking into getting an 850 turbo I have heard that some years are better than others what are the best years for buying these cars. Is it rare to get a 5 speed in these cars I would also like to get the r series I want to upgrade from my 244 turbo I just want something newer. After taxes...
  20. H

Lowering

I have a 244(83) I want to lower it but I cant seem to find any sites that have lowering springs for a volvo. Yes I know Ipd does but does any one else know of any sites that sell the springs for volvos. I want a 1 1/2" to 2" drop.
Back